Re: New vehicle additions that you'd like to see?

by 1gamerdad

Original Post

New vehicle additions that you'd like to see?

★★★★ Guide

So we all want more maps (hopefully more than 1) and more guns (again hopefully more than 2) in the upcoming season. Now again I'm hoping we get more then one new vehicle (let's be real it was only one vehicle added with two different skin variations this season). 

So let's talk about what vehicles you'd like to see. 

Personally, I'd love to see an additional jet maybe the f-22 raptor or the f-18 hornet. And a Russian variant like the su-35s. (Hopefully putting the jet in it's own category in the next patch).

In addition to that's I'd like the wildcat adjusted to be what is supposed to be (AA) instead of an anti infantry vehicle (which is what everyone uses it as because it's better against infantry then it is air vehicles). In turn introduce a light tank US like the new Griffin II being made. And a Russian variant of that like the 2S25 Sprut-SD that's their light tank or something similar. 

But please no helicopters. I think we have enough of those right now with transport, little bird, attack heli, and stealth heli... Those bases are covered.

What do you guys think? 

Message 1 of 5 (173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I quite enjoyed the behemoths from BF1.

Hated the idea at first, then went neutral and finally towards the end of BF1 I had fallen in love.  It wasn't even operating them, just killing them was a blast.  Unrealistic, I know.

Speaking of unrealistic. Naval stuff. Big ships (Exodus, where you at?) could be fun.  

For something that is realistic I'd like to see call-in stationary weapons.  Call-in zones would have to be heavily restricted and well considered to prevent abuse. Not technically a vehicle though.

Also maybe a recon/support tank that specializes in hacking, spotting, SOFLAM, resupply aura, healing aura, a deployable drone that revives fallen infantry,  no heavy gun, just...actually this is probably a terrible idea.  I just want something that draws friendly infantry and armor together. Something that makes me want to go out of my way to protect friendly tanks.

Message 2 of 5 (150 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@AngrySquid270 I like the outside the box thinking lol. The recon support tank idea could be interesting. It would be an XP gaining machine! So dice wouldn't ever allow that lol.
Message 3 of 5 (142 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@1gamerdad Right now? I just want the air vehicle cap increased from 1/1 to 2/2. There's no point in wanting more vehicles if I'd never get the chance to use them.
Message 4 of 5 (115 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@S3SSioN_SoL if they do as I stated and what they said they are interested in doing with the jets in making them their own category then it takes care of that. I personally think it should be 2 jets, 2 attack helis, 2 transports. I think having more jets could help balance the air.
Message 5 of 5 (106 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help