Re: New user on forums

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

New user on forums

★ Guide

Hi guys I'm Kubo701 (I wanted to call myself Kubo70 but they wouldn't let me peek at it during the Creating of EA account) my real name is Luigi Marino I'm Italian and I've always been here on the forums even when I didn't have an EA account, I saw much ideals

Give me xp if you want

Now that I've introduced myself, now FaQ

Why you also wanted to join the English community of plants vs zombies?

I also got into this because the Italian one wasn't very populated

Which platform do you play ?

PS4 

What nembries do you know in these forums?

I know a lot of people here. : eastandard_smil

If you have any more questions write them 

Anyway, I'm male 

Message 1 of 18 (1,097 Views)

★★ Expert
@kubo701 Hello Kubo, so nice of u to join. Unfortunately, the timing not so much. If u don't know BFN has been discontinued so I doubt the forums will be used as much, since there won't be much to talk about. Nevertheless, enjoy ur stay.
Message 2 of 18 (1,085 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Shadowphinx101I know but I'll stay here

Message 3 of 18 (1,079 Views)

@kubo701
Nice to meet you.
My mother language is not English, but I come here to know about BfN, and to talk with more players.
My platform is PC.
I hope this game continues for additional one year.
What do you think about BfN?
Message 4 of 18 (1,067 Views)

★ Guide
@CharlesHlcBende l Well I like it unfortunately that I have a lot of problems
And I'm sad of the upcoming content That won't comeThat won't come 😭 Then It has so many bugs
Message 5 of 18 (1,064 Views)

Champion

Hi @kubo701, thanks for introducing yourself and it is cool to know that you will remain around the place on the forums!

Let me introduce myself to you. I am @TheSprinter85 and I am an AHQ Champion. I mainly post in the General Discussion of the Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville forum (here) but I post on other parts of the Plants vs Zombies forums. I make plenty of guides for newer players or players struggling with general activities, or just for regular advice. I also like to help players who have having trouble with their games, however I am not great at it (that said, I still manage to help most people). Even though this game is most likely being discontinued (there is still a glimmer of hope, but remain pessimistic), I will probably remain on the forums daily. 

Have a nice day! Standard smile

Message 6 of 18 (1,015 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@kubo701 Welcome to the forums Standard smile!

I will also stay here, but post less often.

I will continue to improve my bot collection thread and make bug reports, as well as interact with the few remaining people.

I hope people will return to the forum once a month or so.

Message 7 of 18 (967 Views)

★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 Well I know you're very online and I'll be on the forums every day though I see that you're more online about general discussion than about bug reports
Message 8 of 18 (962 Views)

Champion
@kubo701 That’s right - hope to see you around often but do not pressure yourself to be active often, I am because I really enjoy doing so, it’s a very fun hobby.
Message 9 of 18 (930 Views)

★ Expert
@kubo701 What's your brother's name? You may have a legal case against nintendo.
Message 10 of 18 (898 Views)