Re: New update?

by Mjay66

Original Post

New update?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just started downloading an update on xbox. Anybody know what this is? I was on 1.09 

Message 1 of 22 (1,462 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It is 1.10 just downloaded it on PC, still waiting for patch notes here. Buw i'll add that i'm happy that they still continue to support the game,does this mean DLC is on the way??? Standard smile

Message 2 of 22 (1,458 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Update version 1.10 confirmed. But what's in it?

Message 3 of 22 (1,457 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I don't believe Bioware or EA are finished with this game.;-)

Message 4 of 22 (1,449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

bug fixes? Standard smile (i had none in the past time) stupid jokes aside, we need to wait for patch notes i think some moderator will post it here in a while.

Message 5 of 22 (1,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There is indeed an update. No patch notes yet, but I'll keep checking social media.

Edit: I launched the game very quickly and didn't notice any major changes yet. My main gripes are still there. Sprint is still bugged and you still can't skip planet transition videos without a mod.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 22 (1,448 Views)

★★★ Pro

Noticed the update also, and am downloading/installing now.

i've tried the usual places for patch notes, but nothing as yet.

Message 7 of 22 (1,415 Views)

★★ Guide

It was originally 1.14GB in size then turned into 337.63MB for PC, is this normal?

Message 8 of 22 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Pro

This patch seems very early compared to their other patches which were around 6-10th of month.  I wonder if its a pre-patch?

its definitely showing 1.10 though, so who knows.  can't see anything different live to speak of yet though.

Message 9 of 22 (1,359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The update has prepped the game to reveal more fixes and new MP characters like the Batarian Vanguard, Batarian Pyro, Human Male Juggernaut, Human Female Commando, Human Male Guardian, and the human female artificer.

Message 10 of 22 (1,360 Views)