Re: New update problems

by iBlockHead

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New update problems

★★★ Newbie

I have just finished the apex legends version 1.31 update and I played one match and have already reggreted updating the game as the new limit for stackable items is and pardon my French HERE IS  * STUPID LIKE WHY WOULD YOU TAKE AWAY THE ABILITY TO STACK GRENADES AND TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF SHIELD BATTERY'S TO 2 AND THE SYRINGES TO 4 LIKE I'M SORRY BUT WTF ARE U THINKING LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THINKING THAT THIS IS AN IMPROVEMENT LIKE DO U NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THAT THE GAME WAS FINE TILL U DID THIS LIKE COME ON MAN JUST PUT IT BACK AND LEAVE IT ALONE OK WE WERE HAPPY WITH IT JUST THE WAY IT WAS IT DOSENT NEED THIS CHANGE AND I FIND IT REALLY ANNOYING AND I KNOW I'M JUST ONE GUY AND LIKE I HATE TO HAVE A GO BUT COME ON MAN LIKE DON'T RUIN SOMETHING THAT WAS PERFECT FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE NOT JUST MINE. 

Message 1 of 10 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah, about the caps and all that sorry but this really made me want to quit the game and share my opinion. I really hope that they revert the changes because my god does it make the game suck. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (578 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Please revert the changes it makes the game feel like garbage and just a mess, i was running r99 and p2020 and just to do that i had to have like 7 stacks of ammo also with the shields PLEASE REVERT THE CHANGES were the shield spawn rates lowered? but anyway PLEASE WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE 2 STACKS OF SHIELD BATTERIES AND MEDKITS AND 3 SHIELD CELLS AND SYRINGES IT FEELS LIKE JUST CRAMMING ALOT OF A SMALL THINGS IN A BIG BAG REVERT THE CHANGES I CANT PLAY THE GAME AND WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT GRENADES??? ITS APART OF THE GAME DO YOU WANT THEM TO BE RARE??? WITH THESE CHANGES YOU CANT EVEN WORRY ABOUT THOSE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR STACKS OF AMMO AND SHIELDS. GOD. excuse my caps but i actually quit the game just to write this.

Message 2 of 10 (603 Views)

★★ Expert
@FattigDK eh, idk if this is a sly joke at EA when they do moderate but this post is fair

OP is just expressing their opinion on the general discussion side of the forum which is totally within his rights even if he uses SOME foul language (which gets blocked out), he still has his rights.

I made a post too about this update.

Although I would suggest making some spaces between points and not putting it all in caps so it would be easier for others to read and or understand better.

But yes the stack being changed from 6 down to 4 is a major issue to me, everything else seems to be fine.
Message 3 of 10 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah, about the caps and all that sorry but this really made me want to quit the game and share my opinion. I really hope that they revert the changes because my god does it make the game suck. 

Message 4 of 10 (579 Views)

Community Manager

Backing up @iBlockHead, please lay off the allcaps rants. "stack size changes bad" is legitimate feedback for the studio, but the format of an allcaps rant isn't the best way to give said feedback. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 10 (479 Views)

Champion

@EA_David  Random side note, why is all caps treated like the devils text yet when i do this...

Hello everybody!!!!!

....nobody complains? Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (471 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_David stack size changes bad.

Need more of those batteries.
Message 7 of 10 (468 Views)

Community Manager

@MandatoryIDtag Good point, we'll ban you now. Thinking

I believe it's more of a readablity and perception thing. A wall of allcaps is hard on the eyes and is perceived as shouting, but some strategic text resizing isn't.

I believe in the past we've had words with some folks who misused formatting to try to be disruptive.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 10 (454 Views)

Champion

@EA_David  lmao, not had a ban in a while, i could probably use the break from this forum. XD

Thanks for clarifying though haha.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 10 (450 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Honestly it does kinda suck and it's weird. From watching the dev talking about this new update they wanted to reduce made spam which is great but why not just reduce the nades you can carry instead of messing with the bags and ammo and healables? That legit is annoying and I hope they revert that very soon

Message 10 of 10 (441 Views)