New stat tracker idea

by xXxiGitThosexXx

Original Post

New stat tracker idea

★★★★★ Novice

Can we get trackers for lifetime kills, wins and damage done that why u can put all ur kills on any legend so when we do our challenges and have to play another legend we dont normally play like bloodhound if i had to play him for a challenge people would think im a noob but i had a lifetime tracker it would so i have over 4500 kills..some people are mean when they think your a noob lol 

Message 1 of 5 (271 Views)

Re: New stat tracker idea

[ Edited ]

@xXxiGitThosexXx"some people are mean when they think your a noob lol" I mute my teammates now. I could use some descriptive language that I'm sure the mods would not appreciate. But I will say when you are noob or not that good, people are extremely mean. Now that's not all players, there are some who have been very kind and patient with me. But I've kind of feel guilty trying to play with them. They are always trying to pick up the slack and I start to feel bad.

I had my fill of the rude gamers last night and deleted Apex off of my xbox. I'll be sticking to RPG type games and games I can play solo. 

I won't play anymore EA FPS games, they all lack quality training modes where you can learn and get to be at least average. I know Apex is looking at creating one.. I might give Apex another try when that launches. But right now, I'm tired of being a bullet sponge, I'm tired of the rude gamers and so on. BFV has the best training mode at the moment, but that game is plagued with bugs right now. So for now I'm done with FPS games.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

People are rude no matter what, it's simply a matter of people quality rather than anything you or I could influence.

With 7k kills on Lifeline, you'd think people would wait for me to grab their banners, wait to see if I can 1v3 a squad, or simply not complain when I take Lifeline away from them. I had a guy who was level 20, I took Lifeline away from them due to pick order, and I had them really passive-aggressively say, "I hope you're good at LL since you stole it from me." I waited for the team stats to show up, and when my banner card was up, I told them plain and simple, I'll play really really poorly just for you. I did too! Hipfired every fight at every range with an R99. Still did more damage than that guy.

Message 3 of 5 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@xXxiGitThosexXx I would definitely like to see “overall” trackers. Another type of tracker I would like to see is rank trackers. So if I was rank 1 in the world for kills, I could show that off on my banner. Or if I was rank 1 in the world for traps activated etc.
Overall and Rank trackers could possibly be epic as I feel they deserve to cost a bit more.
Message 4 of 5 (166 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It should be a perk of having bought a battle pass. Any battle pass, new or old. It's not just a reason to make those so called 'freeloaders' invest at least SOMETHING for the f2p experience. And when players see it, they may also know that the player actually appreciates the game enough to spend a minimum.

It's not a perfect seal of approval but typically you've got a worse chance of finding someone that cares about how the game is played among those who haven't paid a penny.

Message 5 of 5 (155 Views)