Re: New red symbol after update

by MassiveVernon

Original Post

[ Edited ]

I have had these symbols since the update, haven't noticed more lag than usual though. Nothing seems different except these two symbols

Message 21 of 28 (1,168 Views)

★★ Pro
@aisthebestletter Are you having any sound issues that this could be signifying? That’s allegedly what it means , but I’ve personally not got a single problem with sound and tested everything I can think of and the symbol is just still there every match until about half way/ 3 quarters of the way through then it disappears.
Message 22 of 28 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me - I rarely experience lag and have no sound issues whatsoever, but this symbol is in nearly every match I play.

Message 23 of 28 (851 Views)

★ Expert

Has no one answered this yet, here? It's been answered elsewhere.

it's a warning that the sound generated from the game is set to maximum. The speaker icon is self-evident, and the bit to the right is a fader set to maximum. Nothing to do with lag.

Of course, your external devices via which you are actually hearing the sound may not be so loud, and even may be muted.

I have it all the time because I only have 40% hearing :D

Message 24 of 28 (12,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope, it can’t be that otherwise it wouldn’t be intermittent surely ?

Also, if I drop all settings for volume to 99% it’s still there. 

Message 25 of 28 (751 Views)

★★ Expert

I don't think this icons means what the answer says.

I have my Windows volume set to 16% and in-game volume set to around 20% and today I got this icon for a brief moment.

Message 26 of 28 (472 Views)

★ Expert
@PsyhiX69 It's Apex, you can't expect it to work perfectly Standard smile

I used to have it all the time but then turned my in-game volume down to 95% and I haven't seen it since.
Message 27 of 28 (437 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MassiveVernon Full red circle appears and all audio goes away till game is reset. Seems kings canyon it happens faster then other 2 maps.
Message 28 of 28 (181 Views)