New recoil update has just made it boring

by Left4Dead2Man12

Original Post

New recoil update has just made it boring

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I didn't use the type 2a because I didn't want to be part of that virus, I used the M2 Carbine which I believe already had way too much recoil and now that its got even more, its just impossible to finish those challenges and theres no other gun for me to use, the typical tryhard nerds that like to use fancy words and think it's cool, always call them "laser beams" because apparently they just slice through enemies, but they really don't, the recoil on the type 2a was already ridiculous and now its even bigger, which I can't complain about, that gun is , but I don't understand how people can call it a laser beam when the recoil is so unpredictable and inconsistent and hard to control

(Removed profanity now lets keep it PG on the forum) - Atic 

Message 1 of 5 (503 Views)

Re: New recoil update has just made it boring

Every gun has predictible recoil in V which makes it very easy to control recoil for weapons you love using - it's one of the main features everyone wanted changed from BF1.

If you couldn't kill someone with the a2 or carbine then I don't really know what to tell you; practice range or combined arms should allow you to really hone your skills. Your deadzone sensitivity could be out of whack - that can be fixed in the options menu

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (454 Views)

★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy dont know what deadzone sensitivity means but these recoils are definitely not predictable, sometimes they go to the upper left, sometimes they go upper right, sometimes just straight up
Message 3 of 5 (411 Views)

@Left4Dead2Man12 

The deadzone factors how hard you need to pull/push your sticks to get your character and gun to start moving. Changes of even 1% or 2% can make a huge impact so i recommend playing around with it and see what you prefer. Sensitivity and acceleration work in a similar fashion with a mouse if you so choose.

You should eventually get specializations that reduce your horizontal and vertical recoil but the best and only real tip I can give is to burst fire - If you absolutely must spam/hold the trigger, I recommend aiming for the crotch or belly and aim down as faintly as possible

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 5 (401 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@TTZ_Dipsy "I recommend aiming for the crotch or belly and aim down as faintly as possible" this is what we call the sack tap approach XD
Message 5 of 5 (369 Views)