New platform for Sims

by 5Rosie13

Original Post

New platform for Sims

★★★ Newbie

At the moment, the Sims 4 can be played on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. What are the chances that a version could come out to be played on the Nintendo Switch? I have always loved playing the Sims but since my laptop no longer has a DVD drive, my disc games have since become obsolete. 

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: New platform for Sims

I don't know about Switch, but as a point of note, Sims 4 is Origin based game.  That means you don't need a DVD or Blueray drive to play the game, simply have it unlocked on your account and you can download it to any PC that you have Origin on and your account logged in.  So you can play the game on your laptop if you want.  If you have disc games with codes, you may also have the option to use the code on an online platform such as Origin or in some cases, steam or Uplay and unlock the games on them so you can then play without needing a disc anymore. 

But I am sure you would enjoy Sims on the Switch it isn't your only option if you have it on Origin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)