New map sucks

by Noksterz

Original Post

New map sucks

★★ Novice

New map is the worst of 3 maps by far. Hands down. Nothing but 3rd parties constantly. No safe places to land and loot for a short time before fighting. Literally havent played a single game where my team made it to the 2nd circle. And no im not a * player, ive been ranked in platinum every season as a solo. This map takes the worst things about king's canyon and world's edge and combines them into one garbage map. Massive wide open spaces with no loot for miles. No large areas of terrain to block off teams from seeing fights or easily rotating to them. Loot is far too sparse....have to run 86 miles to find enough loot to last 1 fight. Im done. Map just sucks a fat *. 

Message 1 of 16 (2,180 Views)

Re: New map sucks

Champion
@Noksterz It takes more than 3 days to learn the map.
Message 2 of 16 (2,172 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Its not as bad as I thought it was going to be. 100% agree about the wide open spaces, we've said this ourselves. And now you can not only hear shots miles away but see where they are because of the open space :') But I dont hate it. I wasn't keen on worlds edge either until I got to know it.

Message 3 of 16 (2,164 Views)

Champion
@Noksterz I don't get how you're a plat player but you can't make it to the 2nd circle? Like you could legit land in a remote place, wall hug and survive pretty easily...

I didn't like the map much at first but it's actually pretty decent. It is like you quite rightly said very open. Loot fluctuates quite a bit but I've had worse on both KC and WE that's just garbage RNG.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 16 (2,160 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Stopped halfway reading the first line. Anyone who says that this is the worst of the 3 maps is someone I cannot take seriously...
Message 5 of 16 (2,131 Views)

★★ Novice

Its the worst by a mile. not even debatable. ill take KC or WE 100% of the time over this *.  the fact that i make it to platinum solo every year should more than enough to take me seriously. 

Message 6 of 16 (2,127 Views)

★ Guide

hes not the only one complaining

Message 7 of 16 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Expert

I think the map is fine.

What people don't like is having to change, imo, and yes, you definitely have to change to play this map.

Honestly, could be the very best map so far.

Message 8 of 16 (2,115 Views)

Champion
@Noksterz But it doesnt take any skill to make platinum. You can literally land safe and hide all the way to platinum.

The difference is this map has people landing in every spot so you cant just loot and sneak around.
Message 9 of 16 (2,095 Views)

@Noksterz perhaps you should pay more attention to where other squads are heading towards on the jump. It's a huge map with lots of space and plenty if loot if you could be bothered to look for it. I love it. I expect to be third partied after a fight, so don't linger. There are also plenty of nooks and crannies all over the place to hide if necessary. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 10 of 16 (2,090 Views)