Re: New map sucks

by rarestprogamer

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@Noksterz LOLZ every year? xD

Plat is easy to get solo Q. Even with worthless teammates if you have decent aim, good game sense or an IQ higher than that of a chimpansee you can get there. Have all three and you’re a candidate for those higher tiers.

I’ve seen multiple ppl not liking the map which is fair, but no one so far who called this map worse than KC or WE xD

I’m guessing you don’t like either the loot distribution, you’re way around the map or the many places you can go or a combo of 2/all 3 of those...

Just play it more. If you still don’t like it, in 10 days WE is back
Message 11 of 16 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I make it to high diamond solo every season and I agree with you this map is total garbage. My team dies immediately every game and I have no time to help them. I feel helpless and bored the whole time I’m playing. The map is meant for competitive camping * it’s not meant for pubs. The whole map feels like a desert with buildings scattered around and there’s always a team already camping each one. If you get shot by a team other teams will show from every direction. It’s a literal death trap every fight. Every map you can easily run from a fight this new map there’s nowhere to run. The new map has no elements of what makes Apex fun. The old Kings canyon was great for amazing fights and surviving the new map is the complete opposite. Now you can drop safe and land on the outskirts of the map but have fun running the rest of the game and only to die once you run into a team because there’s no outplay on this map it straight up sucks for pubs.

Message 12 of 16 (276 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Mukysback This is an old thread about olympus not SP.
Message 13 of 16 (271 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cheese9Man This is the second time it's been bumped in as many days! The previous bump was moved already lol.

Gonna go with the flow here and agree that Olympus sucks.

Message 14 of 16 (248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The map is trash hands down. Takes me years to find a team. I like the smaller maps were there's a good amount of fighting and it doesnt take forever to run to a team. Literally wayyy too slow paced

Message 15 of 16 (208 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Noksterz agree with you. This map is the worst of all maps. Loot wise, designing wise First fire that guy who design this map. played for 3 days now i quit until next rotation of map come
Message 16 of 16 (160 Views)