Re: New look for new TTK for me

by Elamami3440

Original Post

New look for new TTK for me

★★★★★ Guide

After playing and practicing I felt new TTK is just not really good but need huge improvement:

In my opinion the improvement that should be done is:

They should when they reduce Time to kill they should even reduce TIME TO HEAL

With new TTK is in the game they should nerf weapons at very least increase recoil not reduce it especially for energy weapons that smacks in seconds.

That's what I think about actually

Message 1 of 11 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Elamami3440The purpose of making battles shorter is to heavily decreaae the amount of time 3rd parties have. Being able to heal faster during a fight would contradict that and you might as well revert the armor changes.

A solution needs to be found to the frequent 3rd partying without encouraging stupid behavior like spending 8 seconds and 2 magazines thirsting someone for some armor in mid of a team fight.

I like the idea of the new TTK, it helps against 3rd parties while punishing mistakes and idiots, but i think many weapons need to be adjusted to the new TTK. Mostly by making them harder to use rather than lowering damage to increase TTK again.

Increase recoil and damage drop over range of SMGs and assault rifles across the board for example.

Message 2 of 11 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BigBlackCaustic But they are going the opposite direction and making it easier to control weapons.. Just leave ttk as was and reduce gunfire audio distance, otherwise they have a lot of work with weapon tweaking.
Message 3 of 11 (481 Views)

Champion

@BigBlackCaustic  I honestly don't think TTK should be amended in any way at this point, people will adapt to it.

I do however think that heal stacks should be reverted back to their original capacities. This doesn't increase TTK however it does give you better longevity overall in an environment with reduced TTK.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 11 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BigBlackCaustic I didn't say it's stupid it's good, But they did not scrutinize it and they didn't improve it.

I said reduce time to heal which will make it better. Like you fight and they damage you much then you hear 3rd you just fast take cover and heal.

Some guns needs damage reduce and make it pretty hard to use that's how it's gonna be balanced
Message 5 of 11 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@apostolateofDOOMDidn't think of reducing the gunfire audio distance. Maybe that will work. Would also be an indirect buff to recon legends.

@MandatoryIDtag
Yeah i expected A LOT of crying at this point. The longer a stale meta goes on the louder the crybabies will get.

Not to mention that even a meta that was considered to be repulsive in every way, like the meta that was introduced with Lion in R6 Siege also known as the AIDS meta, which was mostly about Mute mains trying to stand their ground against a collection of operators with game mechanics that were never even play tested. People still cried when Ubisoft tried to kill that meta.

Message 6 of 11 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BigBlackCaustic Look I liked new TTK and new legend is my new main but didn't really know why they didn't improve new TTK. that's it
Message 7 of 11 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BigBlackCaustic All recons could do with a buff to their pick rate.
Message 8 of 11 (439 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The TTK changes are horrible. They need to revert them back. I even thought they needed tp buff shield before the nerf. Like in my opinion you should be melted in less than a second in a BR game. I mean that's how they almost all are but it's super annoying to spend 10 mins looting only to get snuck up on and melted before you even realize what happened. 

Message 9 of 11 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@chuntfunk Absolutely right they need to revert if they don't want to work that much or do like I said and reduce TIME TO HEAL and nerf guns ETC.
Message 10 of 11 (364 Views)