Re: New item markers BF V

by Reymez95

Original Post

New item markers BF V

★ Novice

When i have pleyed a weapen free, a white marker ball automatically appears in 'Your Company'

When i have equip this item the marker ball is gone.

After a restart of Battlefield V, all white markers are back.

I have already removed and reinstalled Battlefield V.

Message 1 of 4 (472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you look at the thing that is new have a look at the other team give that a try

Message 2 of 4 (449 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think they are markers that inform you about new items that are available for a weapon or character -upgrade after a certain task has been completed. Kinda like the flags in your email messages. And if you look at the item section (weapon or character) this should remove the marker until you complete another task for the item in question afterwards. Have you tried to visit each available item in the list to examine or equip the items?

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 3 of 4 (428 Views)

★ Novice

@XTRA-Larsiano wrote:

I think they are markers that inform you about new items that are available for a weapon or character -upgrade after a certain task has been completed. Kinda like the flags in your email messages. And if you look at the item section (weapon or character) this should remove the marker until you complete another task for the item in question afterwards. Have you tried to visit each available item in the list to examine or equip the items?

Hello XTRA-Larsiano,

Yes, i have played wich each of them and then the markers are removed, but after a restart of my PC the markers are visible again at each item.

Message 4 of 4 (389 Views)