Re: New item concept "automatic shield cell"

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

New item concept "automatic shield cell"

★★★★★ Guide

Automatic shield cell:

Design:

For so unfortunate I don't know how to design it but I can just tell what's the design:

Instead of shield being all blue will change it to white, And the white parts make black and delete energy mark in half and put two gear mark instead of it one is big other is small and near from each other and it is desirable that the gear mark be animating

What item actually doing:

U can only carry 2 automatic shield cell in the backpack, and it heals 25HP for the shield every 1 second until 5 seconds Maximum (125HP)

But! When u get shot healing will be slower 

So for example I pop auto shield cell then someone shoot me so the healing will 10HP every 0.75 millisecond untill you stop getting damage when u stop getting damage u need 0.75 millisecond untill the shield back normally and healing 25HP for 1 second until the rest of your seconds

I hope everyone got my point and I hope you guys will like my idea

Message 1 of 9 (470 Views)

Hero
@Elamami3440 Heh im not fan of that system tbh. Everything works around a balancing system. To add something like this would fully be re-designing the heal system and shield system. As well as making new items new code new programming. Be a lot work for something so minimal when things are quite balanced at the moment.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC Iam just sharing an idea, it would be interesting if they add it and even the devs making their choices
Message 3 of 9 (407 Views)

Hero
@Elamami3440 Well to add it would be to re-code the bat / cell / heal system. It is a lot work other then what some may think its easily added with no issues it is months of tedius coding re write and more. So if they make a choice on something quite big task they will be working on it for weeks or more to ensure it works as intended and no code breaks ect.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 9 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC I know it's hard to work on game specially online games, it's need to test+fixing issues+ balance, etc.
Message 5 of 9 (361 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Elamami3440 Hmm, I have got to be honest with you and think this is really a pointless idea. There is nothing wrong with the current healing system.

I have thought about what you have said though and it might be a good idea to have a "healing pad" on the map kind of like the charge towers in which once activated you stand on them and regenerate your shield and health. I think this would keep the game more balanced rather than causing the developers too much hassle.
Message 6 of 9 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 Yeah but imagine if we get new map (Olympus) and it has different heals system what could this be???🤔
Message 7 of 9 (293 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Elamami3440 I wasn't aware that there was a new heal system being planned?
Message 8 of 9 (283 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 No it's not (at least not yet) but imagine if they did this
Message 9 of 9 (280 Views)