New imp and mech?

by xBOBADFETTx

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

New imp and mech?

★ Guide

I saw a video by germanshu earlier today it was showing a disco zombie but was brown and attacking other zombies . He was a imp and this imp had a purple mohawk looked to be wearing a cyborg eye patch and called a mech down and this mech looked very different it appeared purple had 2 thrusters and shot missles so ioaded up the game and there was no mentioning of what I saw anywhere.

Message 1 of 5 (425 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New imp and mech?

★★★ Guide
Germanshu mods his private games using unused files (the imp), inserts texture packs over characters, or changes the ability list for some, etc. He is not an official spokesman for Popcap and should be regarded as such. Just because it is on his channel does not mean that it will be actually released or is currently happen; think of it more as a "what if this was in the game."

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (415 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Germanshu mods his private games using unused files (the imp), inserts texture packs over characters, or changes the ability list for some, etc. He is not an official spokesman for Popcap and should be regarded as such. Just because it is on his channel does not mean that it will be actually released or is currently happen; think of it more as a "what if this was in the game."
Message 2 of 5 (416 Views)

★ Guide

I didn't even know that if he's using mods he should state that clearly in title all it states is new imposter disco zombie and there's another one new imposter sensei zombie.

Message 3 of 5 (410 Views)

★★★ Guide

He had me fooled for a moment when I first discovered his channel. But then Zero Fusion never really had the same videos. They are just concepts, not necessarily will end up in the game.

Message 4 of 5 (381 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah I notmally don't watch anybody doing game mods so I thought it was legit. But now I know know

Message 5 of 5 (377 Views)