New hackers messing with servers

by NoSith

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hack users

★★ Apprentice

So I came across some hack users yesterday and today. The one from yesterday actually encouraged to report him and said that he can get my ip address if I report him....does anyone know if this is possible? Secondly, why aren't hack users actively being banned if this is the case? This will cause serious issues to any player that uses the report...

Message 15 of 27 (2,474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New hackers messing with servers

Community Manager

@NoSith 

Please do not identify any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 27 (3,201 Views)

All Replies

New hackers messing with servers

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Today I found 2 games and both were unplayable because of hackers taking over the servers.

Attached is a picture of the chat panel with the presence of the hackers.

EA please take care of your games, take care of your servers.

Message 1 of 27 (3,241 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@NoSith that gold chat was from when the 1hp stuff happened and the did nothing to fix it
Message 2 of 27 (3,209 Views)

Community Manager

@NoSith 

Please do not identify any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 27 (3,202 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@EA_Barry i had a case open for over a year now and still nothing was done about it
Message 4 of 27 (3,186 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was not naming or shaming anyone since the user tags (the yellow ones) that were on that chat panel were not real. I could not report the hacker because of this. So I came here.

He/She was even advertising the selling of hacks on that chat! Imagine that.

Please do something about it.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 27 (3,177 Views)

★★★★ Pro

i agree with you

Message 6 of 27 (3,168 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And again today. Unplayable games, impossible to report hackers, they have control over EA servers... pathetic! Shame on EA.

Hacking in Battlefront 2

Message 7 of 27 (3,148 Views)

★★★★ Pro

i just think they dont want to redo the admin account. that would be away to fix this

Message 8 of 27 (3,136 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@NoSith no offense but you might need to do a better job covering up the names
Message 9 of 27 (3,075 Views)