New hack

by Perevs

Original Post

Re: New hack

★★★★ Pro

@Perevs @totallyrecked84 @NFShplyr get pis of this post here it going to be like the 1hp thing all over again tell friends and post the pics like the voices be heard

Message 11 of 23 (3,000 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
There is a guy that is hacking servers all day and makes game unplayable like Cinematic mode or all players spawn at the same place.

Game can not end untill all leave the server endless.

He changes his username all the time last is CT-1603 today.

We have been reporting him all time for a months now nothing happenes.

Is there anything that u can do right now?

Thanks for your help.

Message 12 of 23 (2,977 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@RequiemForACream well i tried post pic give them proof
Message 13 of 23 (2,957 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

About this hacker what can i record he stays in a back and hacks.He also change usernames like socks.

He join one server hacks and fast move to another and makes to all ppl that love this game unplayable.

I for sure dont wanna stay in the lobby where u cant do a thing i just leave Frown

EA make trusted ppl Admin in game so they can ban cheaters on spot problem solved.

Message 14 of 23 (2,944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I belive this hacker is TheNoobMaster on YT u can check his videos about new Clayton hacks.

I will post some of his usernames in game.

StartGamingYT

CT-1603

XaosKunRise

Today he is hacking as CosmoEngine. Frown

Message 15 of 23 (1,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@RequiemForACream
Hey Requiem,

the explicit names are not that relevant here, imho. During the "previous" global hack, the same kids used my nick in the chat.

The main issue here is that EA shall take the control of their own servers back!

Message 16 of 23 (1,104 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know Nirvana i am just trying to point that he buys hacked accounts on russian sites for 20 cent bro.

Also trying to show EA so they can look at the problem and start reacting by insta ban them.

If he hacks here he will probably hack other Multiplayer games old and new.

From next month i ll have no time to play most of the year night shifts work.

I am just trying helping other ppl that are trying to have fun with this game.

See U on the Battlefront Bois Wink

Message 17 of 23 (1,052 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Since @EA_Atic will not answer me, could @EA_Spectre or @EA_Barry please help me out with an answer to my question? The cheating in the last three weeks has increased. From being forced in a cinematic trailer mode, to being teleported into one area with all other players, to damage mods hacks & aimbot, to just now a GA game on Hoth that both ATAT have been destroyed straight away and the progression bar is stuck at 100% and the game will not end. I'm not asking for the cheaters name to be released and the outcome of the investigation to be released. I am just asking if EA will actually do something to address this? Under Section 2 "Licenses" of the EA user agreement, it states that " EA grants you access to our games and services to you for your personal enjoyment", as long as I agree and follow this user agreements terms. How can enjoy a fair game when you are stuck in cinematic mode, or teleported into an area with everyone else or get killed instantly by someone using an aimbot?

Message 18 of 23 (900 Views)

★★★ Guide
@totallyrecked84 I guess this is part of that broken script hack people have been saying they can end the matches instantly, even if they are losing...Changing their loss to a victory. This is beyond game breaking, and no action has been taken like the Finn exploit which is also game breaking and hasn't been fixed.
Message 19 of 23 (877 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Edairman198526 I assuming that this is partly from that script cheat, but also new script cheats as well.
Message 20 of 23 (865 Views)