Re: New hack?

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

New hack?

★★ Novice

Okay, just came across a hack 5 minutes ago that I was not aware of and I'm not sure you are.

My shield was low and I had no shield cells or batteries. My team mate asked about my shields, I replied I have no cells. 2 seconds later my health and shields were full. He was using a cheat that he could use ON ME. I got out of that game asap as I want nothing to do with * losers like that. I hope you do something with this information. Cheaters ruïn the game.

Message 1 of 7 (463 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Just an FYI: If you need to report teammates while you're in game you can do that by going into your inventory, select the "squad" tab and the report button is the triangle one on the right side.

Message 2 of 7 (454 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, you're right. Except for the fact I freaked out he used it on me and I do not want to be labeled as someone who cheats, because I don't. I don't want to risk losing my account over crap like that so I got the hell out of there. Will keep in mind to take time to report next time.

Message 3 of 7 (451 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I understand where you're coming from. Standard smile

You can also report by holding 'R' or by using the EAC link.

Message 4 of 7 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Seems he's using new legend "Watson" ability.

Not sure how he can hack such thing since the legend is not released and it's other legend ability. The hacker getting more advance these days.

Do you recorded a video ?

Message 5 of 7 (420 Views)

★★ Novice

Spoilers for me, but that is okay. He was playing as Wraith. I do not record or stream my games so no, I have no footage. As I said earlier, it freaked me out so I got out of there asap. Then started thinking, holy hell that is new to me, and decided I had to post about it somewhere and so I ended up here.

Message 6 of 7 (414 Views)

★★ Expert

As much as I hate the hacking community...It is kinda cool

Message 7 of 7 (338 Views)