New game and people already toxic

by PizzaWithBacon

Original Post

Re: New game and people already toxic

★★★★ Novice

Hello yes Caustic Main here, what is your boggle?

Message 21 of 36 (333 Views)

★ Novice
Nah, had a guy as a backseat gamer when it was me vs the last guy in the game. Dude kept saying 'it's only one guy' and other things which I wasn't paying attention. Wish there was a permanent mute button because I hate people talking while I'm trying to concentrate.
Message 22 of 36 (325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's easy to avoid toxic players -- just press "Tab" and mute both of your teammates at the beginning of the match. It will reduce team effectiveness, sure, but that's the fault of toxic players. You have no obligation to listen to rude people!

Message 23 of 36 (289 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Haven't had huge problems with toxic players, but they do exist and they are toxic no matter what game they play or how long they have been playing.

Could be day 1 hour 1, still going to be toxic.

I've enabled VoIP to Text, don't have to listen to them and friendly people can still communicate with me... when the game manages to hear what they have to say.

Message 24 of 36 (285 Views)

★★ Guide

Almost like they need to get off thier butts and get real matchmaking in here, to get the sweaty players in thier own area

Message 25 of 36 (283 Views)

★★ Pro

You just have to start your own party and hope they ping enough useful stuff lol. I've won three with randoms, but the rest of my wins are with people I've partied up with. 

Message 26 of 36 (279 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Games like Apex do not discriminate between players. Apex sees every player as equal.

It causes problems because people are actually slightly different.

Different intelligence level, different education, different upbringing etc.

But also different level of skill, experience and expectation.

These little differences cause people to fall out, big time.

Some don't get along with anyone. Others simply don't like other people.

Some people, though, do like other people, and seem to think everyone is either like them, or aspiring to be like them. But they are wrong.

In addition, people can be one thing one moment but completely different the next depending on who they're talking to or their mood.

Message 27 of 36 (279 Views)

★★ Guide

New game, old toxicity.... 

Message 28 of 36 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Its sad how thin skinned people have become. Just say something back you little baby!

I cant think of a time when games weren't "toxic", especially competitive games. I think the most toxic game I can remember was playing diablo 2 on battlenet back in the day. PKing, greifing, trade scamming people, joining a room you knew someone was using to transfer items to a mule and you try to run and go find where they are hidden and steal. Some of my most found gaming memories. And you cant handle some little kid telling you that you suck, even when you know they are right. 

@PizzaWithBacon wrote:

Literally how are people so toxic in voice chat when they have in squad new players ( not to mention they are new themselves).Calling people trash in new game just cause you can't win surely shows how mature you are.CoolAm i the only one that encounter that in every match?Broken heart

Message 29 of 36 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Its cus individual players have no choice but to rely on teammates. You can't really win the game yourself, like you can in Blackout, you need help most of the time. Same story with Overwatch, that's why that game is dead. Most of the player population consists of solo players and they have to rely on squad mates if they want to play Apex. Asinine system imo

Message 30 of 36 (253 Views)