New game and people already toxic

by PizzaWithBacon

Original Post

Re: New game and people already toxic

★★★ Guide

@PizzaWithBacon wrote:

Literally how are people so toxic in voice chat when they have in squad new players ( not to mention they are new themselves).Calling people trash in new game just cause you can't win surely shows how mature you are.CoolAm i the only one that encounter that in every match?Broken heart

I've played a lot the last two days and haven't had one issue... you sound like those guys at Bungie who are afraid to let people play together .. lol

Message 11 of 36 (408 Views)

★★★ Guide

@theWonderChris wrote:

Sadly your story is not unique to this game

Personally haven't experienced, only had 3 games where people were using mics and they generally just issued some basic instructions sporadically.

You can  play this game without talking ... and do just fine.

Message 12 of 36 (409 Views)

★ Guide

I played this one game with one of my buddies we had 1 random in our team which was quite bossy and got mad if we did something taht he didn't said but to be hones it didn't bother me too much he was just trying to win but the part that I didn't like is that we were in the final circle 2 squads left and this guy just kept yelling at us to do a certain thing when me and my friend saw an opportunity to jump the other squad we ended up losing due to bullet spongy ness and it taking 2 smg mags to kill 1 guy at the end that guy in our team died as well and he raged on mic calling us F**ots and saying other bad stuff I usually don't get mad at these types of things but it started to become quite frustrating after a couple of matches in witch the same thing happened. This is the reason why a solo and a duo qeue is needed

Message 13 of 36 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had this in 2 games so far on PS4...they weren't terrible but one game I left just to spite my teammate.

The first time, both my teammates ran in and got downed, then one of the enemies came around to me so I eliminated him and stepped back to refill my shields rather than run in to fight the rest of the squad with 15% life. One of my teammates starts going "what is you doin, bruh. Come on, what is you doing, bruh. " over and over loudly...so I just quit as he could obviously see what I was doing and I didn't want to hear him anymore.

The second time, I had just been revived, killed a guy and was looting his banner for ammo/shields/medkits and my teammate goes "Hey idiot, he is right beside you...you idiot"...like I am supposed to know that someone was still there after I looked around and saw no one...

Message 14 of 36 (370 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yesterday night me and a friend played with a random lvl 1 who just joined the game, we were giving him good weapons and things and also we won and he was like wow first game first win. Its all up to players to be supportive and helpful to new players its not up to the game. This can happen in every online game

Message 15 of 36 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yeah if someone gets mad at me for not being able to save them immediately from three people... well thats their own fault lol. Don't lone wolf and get mad when you die alone. 

Message 16 of 36 (360 Views)

Haha I know right? Even in Battlefield people expect you to run into a hail of bullets to save them - like, cmon guy I'll get to you if and when I can.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 17 of 36 (352 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

True but when when team dont ping is hard. I only talk if see someone+ ping and where we gonna land

Message 18 of 36 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1) You can MUTE, PROBLEM solved. Enjoy your safe space.

2) It's a competitive game, and people want to WIN. Weird how spirits gets high. As much you WANT them to play like YOU WANT, it surprisingly happens that they are not your slaves.

And no, it being competitive and cooperative in nature means that the one that wants to chill out and do what he wants, it's the one telling the TEAM to go screw themselves. YOU are being disrespectful with your actions, and the rest of the team has every right to get angry at you.

3)Everyone is new at the start, it so happens that there are many ways to remedy that. Or do nothing but jump in, and then whine because one's ignorance is ruining the game for everyone else and they are being "mean".

4)Some people are just horrible, toxic, unhealthy individuals. But that is a MINORITY.

When a group of people meets to play a sport, and ONE starts digging holes in the field because that is what he wants to do, and gets called names for that, he is not a VICTIM. 

He is an *. 

Being respectful means a lot more than being nice nice nice in chat. 

People don't need chat regulations. People need to act a bit more mature.

If you are new, try to listen to the team, and maybe say SORRY if you messed up. CRAZY revolutionary ideas, I know.

Message 19 of 36 (345 Views)

★ Novice

The game might not be for everyone but if one dislikes it ya be mature about it, this game offers little to me except frustration. Ill try a few times and if it aint floatin my boat so be it.

Message 20 of 36 (330 Views)