Re: New features we would love to have added

by BLVD69

Original Post

New features we would love to have added

★★ Novice

The customization and performance upgrades are great in this game! But I do miss the adjustment of track width to get that perfect fitment. 

Another element that I think could be modified is the camber adjustment. Now, I’m a big fan of camber and love tilty wheel stuff but I would also love to make a track car that’s on the floor with 0 degrees of camber both front and rear. 

not a game breaking suggestion, just a minor detail that I think could be cool if added. 

another feature that I think definitely needs to be added and a feature I’ve been asking for for a very long time is wheel offset or dish as some people call it. So many builds could look miles better with the rear wheels having a much larger offset to the fronts. At the moment the closest thing we have is using the Work rims which have 2 different offsets but there different rims and doesn’t look right. 

Again, it’s not a game breaking change, just another little detail which would make the customisation on this game even more in-depth. 

This game is build on customisation so let us go nuts with it! Give us the tools to create the most insane drift missiles, show cars, off road monsters, track weapons all of it. This game so much more potential I can’t even begin to tell you. Cheers

Message 1 of 10 (614 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Enology08 track width and tire width adjustment would be nice, if you try driving the Golf you will almost immediately notice the tires are way too thin and it looks so silly
Message 2 of 10 (580 Views)

★ Apprentice

Completely agree! I miss having track width, it needs to be put back in!

Message 3 of 10 (569 Views)

★★★ Novice

Completely customizable button layout would be one of the most important missing features.

Also it would be great to add Windows 7/8 support to the game. Don't really understand why a non-DX12 game should be Win10 only. There are still many people who don't wanna use Win10 on their machines, so why would you even exclude those possible buyers if there's no need or reason for that?

Message 4 of 10 (544 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed, my friend does not have numpad area on his keyboard and can therefore not livetune or look at objectives or anything

Message 5 of 10 (535 Views)

★★ Novice

Track width was in the files of payback and you had to mod the game to get it. Tire width and offset are a really nice feature that would set this game apart from mode racing games! 

Message 6 of 10 (488 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s probably because windows 7/8 are kind of out dated and the launchers won’t open or something? I’m not very knowledgeable on it unfortunately 😂

Message 7 of 10 (485 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't understand why it was taken out, I heard it was due to a bug but it never came back...why? and now this game doesn't have it either. 

Surely the devs don't look at cars that have huge fender flares with the wheels sitting 5 inches into the arches and think "yeah that looks good" 

Message 8 of 10 (461 Views)

★★ Expert

@Enology08 

Yes I agree game has potential as soon as Ghost Studios wakes up and learns how to create a complete game day one and stop adding irelavent features to each new title and just gets back to the basic old days of racing for fun. ☑️😁

Message 9 of 10 (453 Views)

★★ Expert

@Enology08 

Game only plays on Windows 10 OP system. It won't work on Windows 7 or 8.

Have a great day. ☑️😁

Message 10 of 10 (452 Views)