Re: New feature for Platoons "Together Strong"

by CloudMcRip

Original Post

New feature for Platoons "Together Strong"

★★★★ Guide

Dear Developers,

dear playerbase, 

I thought the platoon could use a new function called something like "Together Strong".

It is basically just an ON/OFF switch for Generals and Colonels of a Platoon.

What does this feature?

It allows Generals and Colonels to choose if their Platoon can play against own members or not.

Why?

I did a lot of experience when I want to play with my Platoon mates that someone if he join our game, he comes into the enemy Team and that's something what we don't like because we created a Platoon to play together and not against each one of our Platoon.

That's why I say just to place an ON/OFF switch so the Generals and Colonels can decide by his own if they want to play together or against own members.

How should it work?

If it set ON , always if a Platoon member joins a game, the members will be always on the same site and if the server is full he will be on the queue to the point the player can join on the same site like his Platoon mate. If it set OFF, members of a Platoon will join faster but their is a way they will land on the enemy Team.

A few Words:

I think with this feature/function the teamplay will better and it makes more sense to play on a same platoon instead as lone wolves.

Regards

Message 1 of 5 (335 Views)

Hello @CloudMcRip

I dont think that this can be a real thing.. When 'Private Servers' will be available (end of this summer) you will be able to switch team.. Standard smile

So many platoons will play together agains other.. Competetive scene will have more ways to play. Same for Community Events..
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 5 (320 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@WindowsManTv_CZE But you should be able to use it anyways, not all people want to play on private servers where you get kicked of because you are playing good.
Message 3 of 5 (310 Views)

Players can insta switch teams if another member of their platoon invites them (and there is room on the team) so that kind of already functions how you want.

If you want to play against them, just don't invite them sort of deal. It's much easier to stack your team by using the server browser as well.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 5 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@TTZ_DipsyThe problem is, next round you will be switched to the another site... I know if you make space on your squad you can invite them and he joins on your site but if you play a round, next round you play against them because if more then 4 people play together the server will split of both groups and force them to another site. 

Server Browser do we use always...

With my suggestion it would be much easier, so players can just join and plays together.

Message 5 of 5 (285 Views)