New content

by SouthernRebel07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New content

★ Novice

Hello,

I’m mainly here to express my disappointment on BFV. I’ve been a long time fan of the BF series and I’ve always enjoyed every single one. When BFV was announced, I was excited. Once I got my hands on a copy and played it for a few months...I quickly became disappointed. The battlefields that I use to know, love, and play days on end came to a stop. I was disappointed in the game play and pretty much just about everything to the game. From the story to the multiplayer...I was disheartened. But I’ll get to my main point in why I’m writing this. All the battlefields I’ve played had a multitude of gun customizations...like BF3,4, and 1. But BFV...it doesn’t match up to what we used to be able to do...and the fact that there was multiple factions involved..with their own different vehicles and guns, aren’t in BFV. It makes my sad that this is one of the worst BF to be launched...I find myself hard to come to play it anymore. I’d love to see more of an open gun customization, more fractions besides the British vs Germans...where is Russia, Japan, Italy, or even the US forces who were also involved with WW II? I would love to hear a response back or even if there is such hope/option of this matter.

Message 1 of 7 (752 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New content

★★★ Novice

Nope not helpful, I understand exactly what this player means, think back to 2011, battlefield 3, think of the marketing campaign that game had, the best in the business, they not only backed it up with how great they promised the game to be  they blew people away with how far ahead of it's time it was, hence why it's the biggest selling battlefield to date. Now we all compare each battlefield to that and how ground breaking it was, then we get battlefield V, and it's actually embarrassing.

Some numbnut at the top thinking that the community was asking for content we meant * skins that no1 is bothered about when we all want actual content, they gave us al sundan but listened to moronic streamers for pointers which then caused an issue in the big game modes, want to make it work? Simple, undo what them muppets told you to do.

Giving us 2 new maps next week that are only available to play in 8v8 modes, pathetic.

I'm a huge fan of the franchise and have been since 1942 but they have their next installment before I jump ship, and put my money into other games/franchises.

In a nut shell get the old, brilliant, risk taking team back together and get create another ground breaking masterpiece, and sack all these wet wipes who think they know what the community wants and that they know best.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (601 Views)

All Replies

Hello @SouthernRebel07 

There is an awesome stuff coming to Battlefield V ! Standard smile

I know that there are some issues with BFV, but Devs are working hard on that game to fix bugs.. It's not easy to fix those bugs and i think that Battlefield V is in the best condition now.

Take a look what's coming to Battlefield in Chapter 4 and Chapter 5:

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/Battlefield/status/1137420434184572928

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 7 (731 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@WindowsManTv_CZE What a schedule, i would love too get my hand on all the new weapon and gadget, they really look awesome.
Message 3 of 7 (684 Views)

@Godmodegta

We need to wait for all. I can't wait for Private Servers, Operation Underground and M1 Garand.. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 7 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 5 of 7 (673 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope not helpful, I understand exactly what this player means, think back to 2011, battlefield 3, think of the marketing campaign that game had, the best in the business, they not only backed it up with how great they promised the game to be  they blew people away with how far ahead of it's time it was, hence why it's the biggest selling battlefield to date. Now we all compare each battlefield to that and how ground breaking it was, then we get battlefield V, and it's actually embarrassing.

Some numbnut at the top thinking that the community was asking for content we meant * skins that no1 is bothered about when we all want actual content, they gave us al sundan but listened to moronic streamers for pointers which then caused an issue in the big game modes, want to make it work? Simple, undo what them muppets told you to do.

Giving us 2 new maps next week that are only available to play in 8v8 modes, pathetic.

I'm a huge fan of the franchise and have been since 1942 but they have their next installment before I jump ship, and put my money into other games/franchises.

In a nut shell get the old, brilliant, risk taking team back together and get create another ground breaking masterpiece, and sack all these wet wipes who think they know what the community wants and that they know best.

Message 6 of 7 (602 Views)

★ Novice

I agree. The game is a joke and a massive let down. Almost a year and only 2 maps have been released with massive bugs and connection problems 😂😂. Dice messed up big time. Like I said, I’m a long time fan of the BF series and always will be. But I hope to god the next one they make, I hope they don’t rush production and actually go back to their old roots.( BF3&4). BFV is dead

Message 7 of 7 (570 Views)