Re: 🔥🔥🔥New Season Lineups Settings

by ANTITEXNH

Original Post

🔥🔥🔥New Season Lineups Settings

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

截屏2021-06-20 下午8.46.15.png

截屏2021-06-20 下午8.46.30.pngHi guys I did this last week to see if some lineups setting are good enough for ballers to enjoy the Season 5. We can see from the ss that option 2, 4, 6 are more like what happened in S5, and option 1, 3, 5 are more like what I suggest doing in S6. Big shout-out to this group of active ballers again bcs they are always feeling the game and catching whatever happens in NBALM. 

Shown in the result, 13/48 =27.1% of this group chose to like this S5 lineup setting style, which is in-game small seasons with lineups added one by one.

But 35/48 = 72.9% of this group chose to change to some old season styles where we have all play style lineups to grind from day 1, and an ultimate lineup to mix cards and a PVP or Multi-Season lineup.

For me personally,  I chose option 1 + option 3, bcs I don't feel any function or intention to have these lineups added one by one. It is in a mess and completely not friendly to new users. I think we can all agree that more lineups are more work for everybody, but it is also more fun and more things to grind or to buy.

In conclusion, I would like to suggest going back to 5 lineups from day 1 of new season, where we get all play style lineups from day 1. This in-game seasons are totally not necessary for ballers to have fun or grind, on the contrary, they make people more confused.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 1 of 2 (402 Views)

Re: 🔥🔥🔥New Season Lineups Settings

Champion

I suggest that EA should bring back and make permanent the Season 4 lineups (Ultimate + Sharpshooter + Lockdown + Street + MultiYear). And the boost items that go along with them that were crystal clear what they boost.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)