Re: New Quip Type: Losing Quips

by 17bats17

Original Post

New Quip Type: Losing Quips

★★★★ Novice

Quips are one of the many fun things you can spend your crafting points on, and I had an idea for a 3rd class of quips.  Specifically quips your legend will say if you lose the match.  These quips will play in situations where your opponents kill quote does not play, such as if you die outside the ring, bleed out, or your opponent simply has not equipped a kill quip.  They could also play %50 of the time instead of your enemy's quip, or maybe you could even set weather you only want to hear your quips or their quips (or none at all).  Like all quips, losing quips reflect the legend's personality.  Some legends are sore losers for example, but other are more humble in defeat.  Some of my ideas are...

Bangalore- "That was such a lucky shot!" "I am seriously FUBAR here..."

Bloodhound- "It seems my time has come..." "It's what the gods willed." "I was careless."

Caustic- "I seem to have miscalculated." "This wasn't part of my equation!" "I'm getting too old for this..."

Gibraltar- "We'll get em next time bruttahs." "Hey, even the best lose now and then."

Lifeline- "Now I need a doctor." "I'll have to try harder next time..."

Mirage- "Uggg… I hope no one saw that." "Well that was unpala- unplala- unpa- that sucked!"

Octane- "How the hell did they catch me?!" "WORTH IT!!!"

Pathfinder- "The importantly thing is, we had fun." "It's not that we did bad, they just did a little better." I think I need to make a few self improvements."

Wattson- "I am sorry papa..." "My spark has gone out." "I'll do better next time."

Wraith- "Why didn't I see that?" "I really don't care anymore..."

Message 1 of 2 (438 Views)

Re: New Quip Type: Losing Quips

★★★ Apprentice

I like your ideas, very creative. 

Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)