April - last edited May
Season 9 Legends update has been made.
This guide will be pieces of other guides and information on the game slammed into 1 post. Post is made during season 8 and subject to change in the future if changes to legends or weapons are done. Helpful tips and such for each Legend will be updated and posted here in the future also.
Armor: Armor and Gear is enormously important in Apex Legends. There are four types of gear that you can find in a match:
Gold Gear: Each piece of Gold Gear has a unique and powerful effect found nowhere else in Apex Legends. It's rare that you'll find a piece of Gold Gear (unless you loot it off somebody else), but the rewards are more than worthwhile:
Evo Shields evolving numbers doing damage upgrades your armor:
Helmets: Used to reduce heat shot damage
Knockdown shields used to help reduce quick thirts.
Backpacks used to store heals and ammo.
Assault Rifle Weapons and Damage numbers shown are done in this order.
Damage is given in the form of Body DMG/Head DMG/Leg DMG in the below tables, and in the Reload column you'll see speeds for both non-empty and empty reloads.
Name Ammo - Damage - DPS - RPM - Mag Size - Reload
|30-30 Repeater||Heavy||42-57/74-100/32-43||98||140||6/8/10/12||0.6s per bullet|
SMG Weapons and Damage.
LMGs Weapons and damage.
Sniper Weapons and Damage.
|Charge Rifle||Sniper||45/56/45 (+45)||23 (+23)||30||8||3.6s/3.6s|
Shotguns Weapons and Damage.
Pistol Weapons and Damage.
Common questions on weapons.
Apex Legends Champions and Abilties:
@E9ine_AC Great guide! I think the tier list you provided is a very common opinion, except I'd put Crypto and Wattson in A Tier and Revenant in B Tier.
April - last edited April
I mean you put in the work so kudos...but it doesn't cover the important stuff.
1) Stop leaving your team
Unless you are playing in garbage lobbies, you cannot win 1v3
2) stop running towards gunfire without a plan. You will die and it is your fault and no one elses'
3) Learn to scope out where teams are.
4) 3v less than 3 is much more likely to win than 1v3 or even 2v3
5) when you leave your team you create this scenario of less than 3 vs 3
6) Don't disrespect your opponents as skilless you will be proven stupid every time.
7) Wait for a knock before a push.
8) Use COVER!!! please read this over and over again until you stop dying.
9) STFU when you are down, no one cares.....You are just being a distraction to your teammates who might revive you...also if you are so good why are you down?
Please contemplate this while you are in the oval office.
10) Everyone makes mistakes, learn from them.
11) Position is more important than your damage or KP
12) winning is more important.
13) this list could be infinite....but the last one here is play with a team you trust....randos are the bane of your existence.
April - last edited April
@E9ine_AC "However, there is a different max headshot range for each weapon, beyond which a headshot will no longer deal bonus headshot damage"
This I never knew...I've just been yelling "BS" at my screen this whole time xD. Proof that this isn't just info for beginners lol.
Also I could be wrong (probably am) but isn't the havocs drop off damage only in play with regards to using the single fire shots?