Re: New Patch (1.08), New bugs, Old bugs untouched.

by Smashing_Vigil

Original Post

★ Guide

Found some new ones in MP mode.

If I buy a crate in the MP lobby and open it, I wont get paid for the next mission. I have had a silver and bronze mission not pay out at all, even from full participation because of this.

Some Apex Missions cause me to drop my connection to the MEA servers when I send a strike team. Renders the mission completely unplayable.

Melee attacks cause the character to turn to the left of the target for some classes. Makes it extremely hard to multi-hit with melee strikes.

Knockback animations can cause the Player Character to go out of the play-zone (but not map zone) and get permanently stuck in scenery items. Seen more often in enclosed maps.

Mantle-teleporting enemies, where they can be in the mantle animation and then cross 20 meters in 1 second. Particularly affects Beserkers, even when hosting.

And.........the usual broken spawn system where you can turn your back and move  5 feet and have an enemy spawn right behind you.

Message 21 of 27 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@lexandro_Albion wrote:

Found some new ones in MP mode.

If I buy a crate in the MP lobby and open it, I wont get paid for the next mission. I have had a silver and bronze mission not pay out at all, even from full participation because of this.

I think this is just a visual bug that's been there all along, sometimes after a mission your credits don't increase, but as soon as you go into the Store the total will be updated properly.

Message 22 of 27 (548 Views)

★ Guide

Oh no I've had one one many times, I just go to the store to get a "correct" number. I mean I literally got nothing for playing two different missions when I purchased packs in the lobby before hand.

Message 23 of 27 (537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@arthurh3535 wrote:

@CasperTheLich wrote:

i wonder just how many thermal clips i've wasted using my black widow on something i already killed, something that was simply being propped up by clutter so it still looked alive?

It's not that bad and I kind of like not being 10000% omniscient about knowing I killed some by a game mechanic.

We can scan them or wait for the corpse to vanish and they're gone. I haven't tested without the infiltrator perk and perhaps that it what got bugged. But it is still annoying in major combat, insanity diff, to keep wasting ammo on dead things. The perk is clear, we should see only living things with it! "I see dead people"!+

PS: Yep, only Infiltrator perk "Battlefield Awareness" seems to be bugged. Can't say if before level 6 it  is too since I was already level 6 Infiltrator when the new patch hit. Well, Andromeda Explorer profile does the job so I'm switching. Perhaps they did it to motivate people to use something other than Infiltrator? Definitely the best profile for the single campaign, at least in Insanity which is what I play since day 1.

PS2: And a new one, I forgot to mention. In Harvarl, NG+, all ammo crates keep being used until depleted even with all weapons full. Don't remember it happening on Eos. Maybe it's a Havarl thing.

Message 24 of 27 (514 Views)

★★ Guide

Unless it's a mission I just run past everything on Havaarl. You don't get xp for killing things there. 

Message 25 of 27 (493 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@chrissyce1123 wrote:

Unless it's a mission I just run past everything on Havaarl. You don't get xp for killing things there. 

The Awareness bug started when I was ending my run before NG+. Meridian. Happens everywhere, Havarl included. And encounters there grant XP just as any encounter any where else. Lots of it in fact, when you have XP bonus gear. The ammo thing was not only in Havarl but it seems to have stopped with new weapons crafted. It was a weapon thing. lol

Message 26 of 27 (480 Views)

★★★ Pro
The ammo consumption thing relates to using heatsinks as far as I can tell, and it's always been there.
Message 27 of 27 (472 Views)