New Patch 1.05 Time Zone And Hour to download

by virekk

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

New Patch 1.05 Time Zone And Hour to download

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

When new update 1.05  Will  Be Available to download in which  Time  Zone  and hour??

Message 1 of 6 (791 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Patch 1.05 Time Zone And Hour to download

Community Manager

@virekk Hey the info we have is

"As part of our preparations for the upcoming patch 1.05, Mass Effect: Andromeda’s servers will be offline for 1 hour, starting at 8 am PT (4 pm UK) on April 6. Multiplayer and Strike Teams will be unavailable during this time."

So it should start in about 3 hours and will take about an hour.  

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (841 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@virekk Hey the info we have is

"As part of our preparations for the upcoming patch 1.05, Mass Effect: Andromeda’s servers will be offline for 1 hour, starting at 8 am PT (4 pm UK) on April 6. Multiplayer and Strike Teams will be unavailable during this time."

So it should start in about 3 hours and will take about an hour.  

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (842 Views)

★★ Novice

EA David, will the 1.05 patch automatically update ME:A via Origin?  Was the Crossfire issue addressed with this patch?  Thanks.

Message 3 of 6 (710 Views)

★★★★ Guide

mp servers are still down..

Message 4 of 6 (661 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They told us they would be down for at least an hour ~ be patient ! read announcements/patch notes ha

Message 5 of 6 (651 Views)

★ Guide

Just got home from work  (5:15 PM, EST) and downloaded the 1.05 patch (1.11 gb), only took about 8 minutes.  However, even thought I have auto updates enabled in Origin, it  didn't auto update, but there was an orange "update" button when I hovered my mouse pointer over the MEA picture and updated that way.  Not a big deal it didn't auto update, but it would be nice if it did like Steam.  Steam auto starts when I boot my PC, then automatically queues up any game updates, down loads and installs.  Very automatic, never have to worry if a game is updated or not, because I know it is.

Message 6 of 6 (637 Views)