New Origin Design Feedback

by lowkey_josi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Origin Design Feedback

★ Novice

Honestly I'm shocked. The new Store-Design looks like it belongs in the early 2000s. It's unintuitive, some categories are suddenly not available anymore under deals and we can't see the prices under browse games anymore? Why? That makes me want to not buy anything at all. Please put the older design back or at least show the prices again.

Message 1 of 4 (395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Origin Design Feedback

Hero (Retired)
@lowkey_josi @Seera1024, bit of a workaround I've found is to keep all the games I'm interested in owning on my wishlist. On the wishlist it shows all the current prices for each title in the list.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@lowkey_josi Are you referring to the Origin app or the website? I checked both and can see prices on individual titles on both the app and the website. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I think what @lowkey_josi is saying is that when you're just browsing looking for what you want to buy, you can't see the price unless you look at a specific item.

Like on Sims 4, I can't see if the Game Packs are on sale again unless I open each one up to see if they are on sale. I was actually looking to maybe choose a Game Pack or Stuff Pack to buy, but the design change has actually turned me off of buying any of them.

Here's a link to a picture I took of my Origin to show where we're looking: https://imgur.com/BRtMWic.jpg
Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@lowkey_josi @Seera1024, bit of a workaround I've found is to keep all the games I'm interested in owning on my wishlist. On the wishlist it shows all the current prices for each title in the list.
Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)