Re: New NCAA football idea submissions

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New NCAA football idea submissions

★ Novice

Can there be a way we can suggest ideas for the game and the most common and popular ones get selected for us fans to vote on which are our favorites?

The ideas that I’ve seen are most popular are:

-Start coaching in Highschool

- Option to coach and call plays without playing

- Hire position coaches (recruiting, in game and development attributes)

- Coaching personalities/tendencies (run/pass, risks, etc...

- More player specific animations (not everybody will perform every animation creating more variety in players ability for the first time ever)

- AI QB risk taking tendency 

- AI QB and RB tendency trait (pocket vs pull down and run, & TRUCK vs JUKE vs HURDLE vs SA)

- better ability to hurdle based on player jump rating and heights of both players

- player behavior, academic and chemistry traits

- Highschool all star games and senior bowl

- Realistic player transfers and early declarations

- Realistic size and strength mismatches (DT will dominate a small RB in all situations)

- all program traditions including turnover gimmicks 

- team & crowd options such as (white out and black out)

- connected RTG

- 8 team playoff option 

- 7v7 team play (similar to EASHL)

- pile fights for fumbles(result can be challenged)

- multiple tv channels broadcasting games

- post game celebrations and field rushes

- more realistic sidelines

- juco route in RTG

Message 1 of 5 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @JMaC7rb.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (544 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @JMaC7rb.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would also like to add to the list.   

1.Coaching salary and school budget.  Smaller schools have smaller budgets for staff. The more money you make the faster you can upgrade your coach.  Making it more of a advantage to go with a bigger school that can pay more.   But also allowing the user to build a program up from the "ashes"  the more success you have on the field, the more popular your team becomes the bigger the school budget will become.  Allowing the user as (head coach) decide to either pay his staff more to help keep the good ones. Or upgrade stadium or facilities.  That would bring another layer to the game. And make it more challenging to bring a 1star program up to winning/competing for national championships.

2. In dynasty mode have a top25 all time program ranking.  So we can see how our program rankings through time.  Have all americans, Heisman, draft projects, conferences championships and national champions. Have x amount of weight to them for the ranking algorithm.  

3. All decade teams in dynasty mode

4. and a postion U ranking.  The more all americans and draft pics from a postion will bring your rank up.  The higher rank you are at a position will help with recruiting.  

Message 3 of 5 (509 Views)

★ Novice

@jarfroc wrote:

I would also like to add to the list.   

1.Coaching salary and school budget.  Smaller schools have smaller budgets for staff. The more money you make the faster you can upgrade your coach.  Making it more of a advantage to go with a bigger school that can pay more.   But also allowing the user to build a program up from the "ashes"  the more success you have on the field, the more popular your team becomes the bigger the school budget will become.  Allowing the user as (head coach) decide to either pay his staff more to help keep the good ones. Or upgrade stadium or facilities.  That would bring another layer to the game. And make it more challenging to bring a 1star program up to winning/competing for national championships.

2. In dynasty mode have a top25 all time program ranking.  So we can see how our program rankings through time.  Have all americans, Heisman, draft projects, conferences championships and national champions. Have x amount of weight to them for the ranking algorithm.  

3. All decade teams in dynasty mode

4. and a postion U ranking.  The more all americans and draft pics from a postion will bring your rank up.  The higher rank you are at a position will help with recruiting.  

I like these a lot. What I always hated about NCAA is the fact that in online dynasty, everyone had super teams and everything was the same. The challenge is simply not there. The overall rating of players is the only thing that made players and programs different and building a program was way too easy.

They need to make as many physical, mental and athletic differences as possible to players and as many structural, financial, and reputation based differences between programs as possible.

if I want it to be easy, I’ll put it in easy mode, but I like a game I can play for a while that calls for actual strategy and skill that I can fail at instead of guaranteed success 

Message 4 of 5 (497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah but I also believe that in the dynasty mode they should put it like they had for the old games cuz the last game I believe that was good was like 2009 10 you know where they had the franchise modes and the dynasty mowers to where you could create your own School your new school new colors new mascot new helmets everything and you're out there were fresh new stuff I kind of like that idea and that aspect too because it gives someone the whole commodity of building a school from scratch and having their own fight song and having their own way they come out the tunnels if they have a tunnel or ring in the Bell or something like you know give them the aspects of really creating their own thing and picking a school to have a rivalry that's in the conference and you know things like that like you know we're up level we're advanced like all of our games should be advancing that we should be able to do games where we're digging inside every mode

Message 5 of 5 (333 Views)