New Mercenaries Game

by NickBnard

Original Post

New Mercenaries Game

★ Novice

I just got done playing both mercenaries one and two on my xbox 360 and after I got done playing them I wanted to play an other game like it because I knew that mercenaries 3 was canceled because pandemic studios got shut down, now I would really like if EA would a game like the mercenaries series but with randomly generated contracts and ifinite number of them and the same type of machanic where you have to use the money you earn to buy vehicles, weapons, airstrikes and ammo from the different factions, but this I would like the factions to be countrys or private companys and I would like there to be still a reputation between you and the factions.

P.S. If any body reads this and you know anybody that will take a look at this can you ask them please and thank you if EA already working on a game like mercenaries.

Message 1 of 2 (941 Views)

Re: New Mercenaries Game

Community Manager

Hey @NickBnard I'm sorry to say but I am not aware of any plans for another Mercenaries game.

I'd love to see a third entry in the series if only for another them song like this:

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (328 Views)