Re: New Live Event Time Issues

by PlatinumDynasty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Live Event Time Issues

★★★★★ Novice
Ea The Time For Every New Event Is Too Less For Us To Complete the task.We Even Cannot Complete the task .At Least You Guys Extend the new event For Few Days To Let Us Complete Some Task?Some Friends and League Member Who Is Playing NBA Live Mobile also Complain about this problem So I Hope You Guys Can Fix this problem as soon as possible.Thx,EA.
Message 1 of 8 (946 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

With these events i feel like they will update them like the crossroads events, so it should be new ones every few hours. If not then its an issue

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,273 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

With these events i feel like they will update them like the crossroads events, so it should be new ones every few hours. If not then its an issue

Message 2 of 8 (1,274 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Bro Can I Know You NBA Live Mobile Game Have Crash? I Crash Right Now I Cannot Get Into The Game.
Message 3 of 8 (929 Views)

Hero (Retired)

My game has been crashing for over an hour, its pretty ridiculous. I wanted to grind out the new promo as much as possible and now im stuck waiting around for the game to work again

Message 4 of 8 (926 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Me Too Just Come Out Some New Event And I Just Play A While Suddenly Game Crash. 😅😅😅
Message 5 of 8 (921 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I cant even get past the EA symbol on the loading screen lol

Message 6 of 8 (919 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Me Too Now Almost one and half Hour I crash the game
Message 7 of 8 (914 Views)

Hero (Retired)

yep, this is so bad :/