New Lightning Jump

by pathfind3r1853

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Lightning Jump

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I need to know how to jump with lightning or electric effect around me. I see some players do it after Season 3 update. I am using Xbox

Message 1 of 7 (4,039 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Lightning Jump

★★ Expert

Unfortunately the lightning trail effect was a season 2 ranked exclusive. If you didn't reach Diamond or Apex Predator rank, you don't have it. The people with those dive trails hit either rank accordingly. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (4,017 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

Unfortunately the lightning trail effect was a season 2 ranked exclusive. If you didn't reach Diamond or Apex Predator rank, you don't have it. The people with those dive trails hit either rank accordingly. 

Message 2 of 7 (4,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pastaclown Thank you. I didn't know that there were rewards for ranking up.
Message 3 of 7 (3,928 Views)

★ Novice

Then how come I got to diamond last season and I dont have it I'm so confused... 

Message 4 of 7 (3,774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Crashie96 wrote:

Then how come I got to diamond last season and I dont have it I'm so confused... 

Have you made sure to equip it? The game customization menu should have a tab titled "skydive trails" at the top of the screen.

It does not automatically equip.

From the main lobby, select "Loadout" and at the bottom of the page beneath the listed weapon types, select "Game Customization" 

On this screen select "Skydive Trails" listed at the top of the screen after loadscreen's and music packs.

Message 5 of 7 (3,744 Views)

★ Novice

I love you..... I mean uhh I equipped it thanks for the help dude ! 🤗

Message 6 of 7 (3,704 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Crashie96 wrote:

I love you..... I mean uhh I equipped it thanks for the help dude ! 🤗

Np Party hat

Message 7 of 7 (3,701 Views)