New Legend Idea

by JoshMdy

Original Post

New Legend Idea

★ Novice

The current Legends are fun, but since it seems pretty obvious that they plan on expanding the Legends this just came to mind, so I figured I would post the idea just to put it out there.

New Legend: The Frontiersman (Couldn't think of a name)

This Pilot is a survivor of the Battle of Demeter, and although they have lost their Titan, they haven't lost their fight.

Passive Ability: Wall run

Tactical Ability: Jump Kit (a double jump with 2 charges)

Ultimate Ability: Smart Pistol (The Pilot pulls out a Smart Pistol MK6 for 60 seconds and 12 rounds in the magazine.)

Message 1 of 8 (399 Views)

Re: New Legend Idea

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe cut the time to 30 secs but I like where your heads at

Message 2 of 8 (387 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I chose 60 secs cause that's the same amount of time that Wraith gets for her Ult. It would definitely be a very situational Ult. with limited ammo and your opponents needing to be in line of sight.

Message 3 of 8 (384 Views)

★★ Novice

hey a have made a post with a similar idea

Hello, this is my suggestion for a new legend

basically a former ex-pilot who dropped the front lines now retired decides to join the apex legends his abilities would be wall runing and jump as passive ability, his tactical ability would be to activate his jump kit for a limited time allowing the double jump, and his ultimate "titan fury" would allow it to move faster and its melee attacks do a very high damage

appearance, something that looks like Tai Lastimosa
old man with some scars,around its 50 years

my information

origin acount luizmce

psn acount purplle purpurina

Message 4 of 8 (363 Views)

★★ Guide
New Legend: Assassin Droid: has silent movement as his passive ability, gets an arm blade for his Special and gets a 1 shot sniper that kills in 1 hit for his ultimate.
Message 5 of 8 (351 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What would you wall run on all the buildings are too short and have small corners and most of the map is rock which is bumpy. Just because it's made by respawn doesn't mean we need some titanfall sh*t.

Message 6 of 8 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apex legends was made as titanfall but battle royale

Message 7 of 8 (279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was thinking of the same thing except his ultimate would be a titan but its a glass cannon

Message 8 of 8 (274 Views)