New Legend Idea: HandyManny (aka Engineer)

by asukojo

Original Post

New Legend Idea: HandyManny (aka Engineer)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

He born in German, love science, has very skillfull hand, like to tinker, fix, modify and upgrade things since he was small. He is super smart and love to invent and build things from scratch and like to Join Apex to help his team mate win the battle. He is support character.

Temporary look, I will post the my own drawing later 

HandyMan.PNG

Tactical:

1. He create X-Ray scanner in his google, so can scan building to find good loot (similiar to Bloodhound scan but doesn't show up to enemy).

2. If you or team mate request something (hopup, armor, bodyshield, ammo, etc), his scan will highligted the item and automatically marked it (just like when you ping item).

3. Otherwise his scan will highlight any items that is special or consider as upgrade. So if you/team mate only has regular shield, it will highlight blue/purple shield.

Ultimate:

1. He can upgrade items (shield, helmet, backpack, attachment) to higher level : Regular -> Blue -> Purple -> Gold.

2. He can switch hop up functionality depend what the team mate requested. 

- If team mate requested hammer point but he has precision choke, team mate drop precision choke, he run his ultimate on item, it changed to hammer point hop up.

Passive:
1. He fix broken shield so any shield he pick up is always 100% full (never broken).

2. If team mate has broken shield and they come to him (2-3 meter radius), his shield is getting repaired with rate +5 shield/ seconds.

Advantage:

1. He is very strong in fix, finding and upgrade loot items.

2. He can fix team mate broken shield during battle.

3. He can help team mate find items they're looking for quickly and efficiently and upgrade items they've up to GOLD and get the team ready for battle.

Disadvantage:

1. He doesn't have offense , defense or escape capability. 

Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: New Legend Idea: HandyManny (aka Engineer)

★★ Pro
@asukojo looks OP too me, then Lifeline would've been gone forever.
Message 2 of 2 (96 Views)