Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

New Javelin Wishlist

by Blacksunfire

Original Post

Highlighted

New Javelin Wishlist

★★★★ Novice

I have 2 javelins on my wishlist right now. (both from "Mass Effect 4")

- One that munipulates the battlefield and enemies, like the "Human  Kinetisist"

- And one that would play like the the Asari Duelist

Message 1 of 4 (83 Views)

Re: New Javelin Wishlist

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

They are sort of loosely based on fantasy classes with warrior, mage, rogue and Hunter.  I'd like to see a paladin (general Tarsis suit?) and summoner (builds mechanical helpers and turrets?). Maybe monk too for another quick melee suit?

Message 2 of 4 (79 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Here are a few i thought of:

An Engineer type Javelin that plays like a support class that has arm cannons that shoot meds and nano bot hots or can place turrets or ammo crates and can repair a downed Javelin from range with a channeled ability.

A Berzerker type javelin that dual wields melee weapons with different elemental effects but has ranger level armor with no shield but replenishes armor through kills aka life steal and its abilities are aoe buffs/damage.

A beast tamer that fits technology onto the animals in anthem and all it's abilities relate to that pet and its equipment whilst you hover around behind it like the storm.

Message 3 of 4 (59 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Turret builder!!!!!
Stealth invso dude!!!
Message 4 of 4 (55 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help