Re: New Ideas for future Updates (Need For Speed No Limits)

by svdljst

Original Post

★★★ Guide
Hi, sell cars no, but try to take advantage of all the cars in the garage.
That would be wonderful.
Message 11 of 19 (941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want to make the McLaren P1 full tuning please.you can do that for us?is my favorite car and i don.t have blueprints..excepted that 15x on the BlackRidge.an offer or something like that.thanks,take care.
Message 12 of 19 (854 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I believe this last update made the game slightly better. The Black Market finally became useful, blueprints available to win on a daily basis is a very welcome addition, next step would be to add more parts to customize the game, which right now is lacking very much. Having cars that can't be customized is very frustrating and having the same parts for years is an eyesore, takes out all the fun of a supposedly strong point of the game.

Message 13 of 19 (830 Views)

New Ideas for future Updates (Need For Speed No Limits)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Здравствуйте. В игре использую схему управления с рулем под палец, но она не настолько удобная как в RR3, потому как кнопка руля появляется с любой стороны экрана, что приводит к неправильному поведению автомобиля на трассе! Я уже несколько раз проиграл в Бдлэкридже из-за того, что вместо заноса я активировал руль, но так как я не в сторону проводил пальцем, машина ехала прямо, когда нужно было уже поворачивать, что приводило к столкновению с ограждением. Прошу ввести две новые схемы управления с фиксированным расположением кнопки руля (справа / слева), а также нитро и ручника - как в Real Racing 3 (руль, газ и тормоз).

Message 14 of 19 (806 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Unicomessina wrote:
Hi, sell cars no, but try to take advantage of all the cars in the garage.
That would be wonderful.

It seems to be fairly easy to use the worthless cars in the garage. Run useless races in the campaign with no worthwhile rewards all day long. Somewhat pointless but very easy.

One change I would lIke to see and may actually help with the old musty rusty cars and Blackridge Rivals. BRR is sort of like going to the dentist. Painful, very unpleasant, possibly a good thing in the long run. What I would like to see is to match the available cars to the current level in the event:

1) hyper class cars limited to icon 3 level only.

2) super class cars limited to icon 2 and icon 3 levels only.

3) sports class cars limited to icon levels 1,2,3 only.

Same thing for street, CS, and muscle classes and the champion levels. I believe this would allow those really cool lower PR cars (like the Challenger Demon, Lamborghini Diablo, etc) to be fun and actually useful. One thing I really hate about rivals is racing no SP tuned CCX's. Or whatever. If nothing else changes, this would mean each season would start out with everyone using, at best, a sports class car, and having to work their way up to use super or hyper cars. Which I think would be much easier than it is now.

Message 15 of 19 (791 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is what I want for a new update; please don't judge me.

J-Star Fire!

Theme: BABYMETAL!

Car(s) Offered: 

SE: Lexus LFA

Fastlane: Acura NSX (2017)

Proving Grounds: Honda Civic Type R (FK8)

Themed Blackridge Rivals:

Where a season will only allow a specific class of car. 

And based on what cars you do/don't have, you will be entered into a class of cars for each season. If a season of BRR is labeled "Open Season" All Car Classes are used. 

However, If there is a car from a class you Don't Have, Kelly will let you borrow a car to use until the season ends; she will reward you with the blueprints of that car after each season ends.

Message 16 of 19 (735 Views)

★ Novice
When add NEON LIGHT in game?
Message 17 of 19 (606 Views)

★ Apprentice
How about a Tesla event.....it's well about time for that
Message 18 of 19 (590 Views)

★★ Novice

Go in silence and without nitro? Where is the thirst for speed in this?

Message 19 of 19 (548 Views)