New Gold armor sets to help improve gameplay and new hats for more money!!!

by OGTrayDog

Original Post

New Gold armor sets to help improve gameplay and new hats for more money!!!

★★★ Newbie

I know we are all thinking about a lot of different ideas when it comes to this game but overall we need to remember the game dev's do know what we are talking about on the forums and they do know if we keep asking for certain things then that proves we will play the game if these ideas are brought forth.

I would also like to add that there are many other ideas always being brought up and even all of the ones that have been voiced for the past few months will be looked over as long as the ideas are clear and forwards the games progress. We will always be here on the forums and social media trying to talk about each idea to come up with as well as fix any problems we might face while playing the game.

I personally think it should be all hardcore gamers that should want to help the game grow beyond anything that is possible and I honestly really do have many, many, simple ideas that can help the game progress and easily overall the top online FPS's out there as well as well as remain at the top of the charts of the MMO market. 

My idea in this thread will be about how we need more armour improvements that way fights can last a little longer as well as give people more of a chance to come back in a fight if they are behind in other ways. 

We need more ways to keep players in the game and the longer players play in the game the better they get. When they get better at the game they will keep playing better they are having a better time. 

When a player plays this game they are after many things but due to the way this game is built it leads players to play a certain way. I personally believe that with how the game is designed if we simply improve the armour and loot system, items ect, we will help the playerbase have a better time playing the game. In an FPS we need to keep players hooked on the game because repeat game mode usage can bore people quickly. We need to add in simple things like the ones I'm proposing because they are simple and I know they are certain to work. 

My first core concept here on this idea is adding in two more gold "sets" that way people can have more fun while trying to look for loot to take out the other Legends. It would be like this

Helmet / Bodyplate / Backback / One weapon of any choice  X 2 -   Adding in these two types of armour sets in the game will add in much needed flavor and lore to this FPS that is critical to keeping that unique IP vibe. I want to come up with the idea behind the lore of the sets, example would be the sets are dropped from past  made up Legends that have died in the lore before and we are using their stuff dropped and left behind or hidden, but I also want to let the community try to think of some cool set ideas so if you want to try it out just make it in the format I did and give a lore text with it under it. The chances to find these items of course would be kinda low but still they need to be obtainable!!

By adding in more armour and loot we are giving more chances for players to have fun and if they already have this coming in then well that sucks because I think that this was a good idea. Might I add that this kind of idea isn't really that complex and realistically we need more long-term play ability for this FPS if we want to stay at the top. Adding in armour isn't that hard. 

Oh I forgot I talked about hats but that is a for sure things come on let's do it. We need to start modding up some really cool and weird things that way people will start wanting to farm match exp for levels. OH AND LET'S INCREASE THIS LEVEL CAP ASAP NOW PLEASE MAX IT OUT TO 1000 FOR NOW

P.S - I have an idea for a single Legendary set that can be found as well...

Message 1 of 5 (310 Views)

Re: New Gold armor sets to help improve gameplay and new hats for more money!!!

★★★ Expert

Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Message 2 of 5 (280 Views)

★ Pro

There is no level cap. There's just no badges for levels 101+.

Message 3 of 5 (256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All you have to do is modify current gold armour and change the text to different names.

Of course there is work behind all of that but it' simple and it pushes a focus towards looting, which is a massive focus. 

Message 4 of 5 (199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

My guess, The rank should increase 100 per season :

1. Season 1 : 1-100

2. Season 2:  1- Max 200

3. Season 3:  1- Max 300

It doesn't make sense the rank stay 100 forever.

Message 5 of 5 (187 Views)