Re: New Glitch?

by bharley2005

Original Post

New Glitch?

★★★★★ Novice

I'm assuming you're not meant to get on top of the gaint air hanger on Aerodome and drive around on it with a tank.  People up there on PC now.

Message 1 of 6 (415 Views)

Been around for a little while now. There are some crates to the side you can drive up on but the easiest way is to launch a tank on top with multiple mines and c4

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Colonel_Kilgore1

It's same on PS4 and i think that Xbox will be same too.. I think that Dev Team know about it but they are focused to main things like Update 4.4 and another bug fixes... Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 6 (393 Views)

★★ Guide
@Colonel_Kilgore1 I had some fun up there last month playing on pc. If you go up the crates on the A/D side close to A you can drive right up. Not an exploit in my opinion and fun for a while if you give it a try. Gets boring fast and arty or a buzz bomb can take you down if a tank over on the B and F side of the map doesn't get you.
Message 4 of 6 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

And to think the roof will take the weight of a tank without so much as a single crawl board :P

Message 5 of 6 (299 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not seen this 😂😂

Message 6 of 6 (291 Views)