Re: New GW2 content incoming?

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

Message 21 of 26 (2,137 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

While i'm glad it comes out on the 7th i'll be too busy with smash bros to try it out for awhile since it releases on the same day. I'll probably pop in just to see the new outfits/new variants (if there are any).

Message 22 of 26 (2,109 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Looking forward to it for sure. Not sure what it will entail in total, but its been too long with no new content. Taco Bandits was my 2nd favorite mode from GW1 so even if its just in the portal, I want to play it again!

Message 23 of 26 (2,041 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I’d have loved to have seen Taco Bandits just added to the Multiplayer Portal instead Town Hall. Even though Rux is digging deep into my pockets, and it didn’t give much money, I still played it well past the rainbow star level !

Part of that, of course, may be just the novelty, but I did love it Standard smile One taco issue to look at is Hover Goat (I’ll say no more about that here!) as played in a certain way makes the zombies almost unbeatable.

Not sure about bringing in the GW1 maps. Really enjoyed them at the time, but not so much going back: going to try again to see how I feel about them now.

I do feel that if the team isn’t working on a GW3 then there does need to be more maps in TT.

The other modes really haven’t taken off (other than when you need stars and during the current Great TT Crisis of 2018!) sonif there is a GW3 I’d just dump them.

Personally I haven’t noticed anything massive in the way of bugs. Yes there are some glitches (I loved getting stuck in layers and whatnot for the different perspectives) so forget the minor bugs and bring in more TT or GW3!

As for Unicorn Chomper: I suspect that they never foresaw no GW3 after this timescale, so it would be kinda nice to bring it back for those players who weren’t there at the start, as a bit of extra gameplay enthusiasm for them.

Finally... we’re still missing legendary characters for several of the classes - I want a legendary Pea :D
Message 24 of 26 (1,832 Views)

★ Apprentice

Capture the flag would be awesome.

Message 25 of 26 (1,335 Views)

★★ Guide
same
Message 26 of 26 (1,236 Views)