New Features and Updates I want to see in Apex!

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

New Features and Updates I want to see in Apex!

★★★ Pro
  1. Fundamental Lifeline rework - Revert her Passive back to "Combat Medic", Give her a new Ultimate or completely change her Care Package
  2. Story Quests every season just like in Season 5 - the story was incredibly engaging and the PvE was an exciting new feature I'm sure most people enjoyed
  3. Cross Progression - the ability to use the same account on all platforms
  4. Crypto Rework - drone gets a set duration, shorter cooldown, and can fire tracking darts to indefinitely scan players until removed (think Cypher Spycam from Valorant)
  5. New Legend Interactions in the form of kill quotes (for example, if a Horizon kills an Ash she has a chance to say a special kill voice line like "That's what you deserve" or something)
  6. Big changes to the Firing Range - Settings menu for things like Friendly Fire, Third Person, Instant Respawn, Keep Inventory Upon Death, Hostile Dummies etc., vaulted loot available)
Message 1 of 15 (465 Views)

Re: New Features and Updates I want to see in Apex!

Fine suggestions.  I'm surprised #5 wasn't already implemented long ago, it seems a no-brainer.

Message 2 of 15 (453 Views)

★★ Pro
@CompleatBeet the only feature that I would love to have is the 'broke a shield' voice line...
Message 3 of 15 (420 Views)

Champion
@CompleatBeet I want next gen before all else.
Message 4 of 15 (410 Views)

★★★ Pro

@bosourd I agree! It really helps with solo queue Ranked.

@hayhor I'd agree but I don't have next gen console yet Devil

Message 5 of 15 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhorThey just added some Dualsense mapping in the files for the trigger thing. It might be close. I don't have a 120hz monitor so I don't know what more features they'll add aside from the resolution bump.

Message 6 of 15 (361 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Bring lifeline’s shield back but make it smaller or destructible 

Message 7 of 15 (351 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man I hope that haptic nonsense isn't what is holding this up. The first thing you do with that stuff is shut it off.
Message 8 of 15 (329 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@hayhor I think they will be cool. Like locking the triggers when the Lstar overheats, the feeling of firing a charge rifle. Yes novel but cool non the less
Message 9 of 15 (287 Views)

Champion
@Walkmin Everyone I know shuts that stuff off, especially in shooters.
Message 10 of 15 (280 Views)