Re: New Features and Updates I want to see in Apex!

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@hayhor Competitively it's a distraction, yes. I just think the feature is cool. I found its implementation the best in boarder lands 3 where every gun is unique. I'm interested in how the guns will feel when we get next gen
Message 11 of 15 (134 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I definitely think they should bring Lifeline's shield back! All the legends are in a good state, but taking the shield completely was a bad idea in my opinion since there are many many ways to nerf her shield for people that had issue with it! I personally didnt have issue with it, maybe i would want to see a little slower res with the shield or a shield with HP like Rampart's wall. When i was playing against lifeline i could easily throw a nade on the side and finish them. The important thing is that it was interesting to play against or lifeline with the shield. (And i am not even a lifeline main)

Message 12 of 15 (117 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Crypto rework is coming soon from what I know.
Message 13 of 15 (106 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Walkmin @hayhor I'll probably turn it off in any multiplayer game like apex. I do love it though in Ratchet and Clank where you have to press harder with some guns like the shotgun. The adaptive triggers always scare me that I might break the controller. lol.

Message 14 of 15 (102 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Unlossable They haven't said if it will be a rework but Josh Medina did say that the guy who worked on Wattson's huge buffs this season will work on Crypto next.
Message 15 of 15 (100 Views)