New Community Manager | EA_Kent

by BarryBL

Original Post

Re: New Community Manager | EA_Kent

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Kent Welcome very warmly
Is it possible to write private messages to you (I have some questions) because at Barry's place it says: Due to excessive traffic, DMs are disabled and personal profile posts will be checked for this user"

Message 11 of 60 (1,135 Views)

Betreff: New Community Manager | EA_Kent

★ Apprentice

Hi! I'm very happy for you and I hope that you will thrive in your new role soon! I also fully expect you to show up on Fridays from time to time Wink

Welcome @EA_Kent ! Surely it's not an easy role to fit in. The F1 Community was lacking any real community management up until Barry somehow showed up in 2019 or 2020.
Barry was, and I think still is, a vital bridge between the core-community and the developers - something that was completely missing before he came in imo.

So yeah, welcome again and, hopefully, see you in the game soon Standard smile

Message 12 of 60 (1,135 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@pawel567 wrote:

Is it possible to write private messages to you (I have some questions) because at Barry's place it says: Due to excessive traffic, DMs are disabled and personal profile posts will be checked for this user"

Raised eyebrow

Like anyone deserves a hotline....

Message 13 of 60 (1,121 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@BarryBL  😭😭😭😭😭😭🖖 (to upset for words) 

@EA_Kent  Welcome I bet you will be SUPER🦸‍♂️

hope bazza informed you that I am the rock that these forums are built on. Thus I have free reign fo say what I like without fear off punishment 🥳😛

Message 14 of 60 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Guide
@BarryBL @EA_Kent Great news! More people to communicate with about the whole franchise and the game Standard smile
Message 15 of 60 (1,088 Views)

Rif.: New Community Manager | EA_Kent

★★ Guide
@BarryBL I'm just in this forum I'm an Italian because my English is sorry but it's interesting what developers are participating in a full-elite online championship some advice I hope can return useful for better development in the future.
Message 16 of 60 (1,057 Views)

Rif.: New Community Manager | EA_Kent

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@BarryBL thank you for all your efforts. Wishing you all the best in your new role: and am glad EA have a knowledgable person such as yourself in a ‘player’ role, which I think was missing in the dev cycle previously.

Welcome @EA_Kent , wishing you all the best in your role also 👍🏽

Message 17 of 60 (1,047 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for all the help the last few years and hoping to see you around in the forum. And welcome kent

Message 18 of 60 (1,027 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@mariohomoh 

@EA_Kent please state your top 3 picks for the 2022 season, your top 3 favorite drivers and whether Hamilton should be forced to [CM - family friendly edit].

My top 3 for the season would probably be Verstappen, Leclerc, and Sainz. My personal favorite drivers are Perez, Yuki, and Lando. As far as the last question, I'm not one to judge. Large smile

Kent.png
Message 19 of 60 (1,014 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @pawel567 

@pawel567 wrote:

While my DMs are open, we get a lot of messages and it's not really feasible for us to do one on one help in direct messages. If there's something you need help with it's best to create a thread, and I or one of the other EA folks can take a look. 

Kent.png
Message 20 of 60 (1,010 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help