Re: New College Football Video Game

by Lorenzo49

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New College Football Video Game

★★★ Newbie

I am writing this post because I figured out a way to make the new college football video game with real life players. My idea would get around the loophole of paying college athletes. I don’t know how to contact any of the game developers so I decided to come to here. If any developer is reading this or anyone knows a way to contact them lmk.

Message 1 of 6 (1,015 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @RussianRocket586 we’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from non-employees outside of Electronic Arts: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. Thousands of EA employees around the world are also developing ideas for new games and features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of the range of these creative ideas, we unfortunately can’t accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA. That means we cannot and do not consider unsolicited submissions of game and product ideas from anyone other than our employees—whether we receive them in person, by phone, by email, or otherwise—and we return or destroy all submission materials we receive. This includes unsolicited submissions from our fans, vendors, contractors, and other non-employees.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (969 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @RussianRocket586.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko Is there anyone that can DM me about the idea?

Message 3 of 6 (979 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @RussianRocket586 we’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from non-employees outside of Electronic Arts: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. Thousands of EA employees around the world are also developing ideas for new games and features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of the range of these creative ideas, we unfortunately can’t accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA. That means we cannot and do not consider unsolicited submissions of game and product ideas from anyone other than our employees—whether we receive them in person, by phone, by email, or otherwise—and we return or destroy all submission materials we receive. This includes unsolicited submissions from our fans, vendors, contractors, and other non-employees.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (970 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I also would like to know if there will be another ncaa college football game 

Message 5 of 6 (872 Views)

★★★ Novice

any word as to a release date for the game? any chance we could see a new college basketball game ?

Message 6 of 6 (674 Views)