New Castle gameplay leak "and questioning how somebody got it"

by jaygates879

Original Post

New Castle gameplay leak "and questioning how somebody got it"

★★★★★ Guide

I'm saying it now, would probably mute because of intro  This got me excited for next season. Annoyed with the movement, but atleast the purpose isn't to be fast, and the setup defense characters "Caustic, Rampart, Wattson" would pair with him better than Gibby "imo and experience, Gibby never works with them ". Anyone else's thoughts ?

Message 1 of 16 (684 Views)

Re: New Castle gameplay leak "and questioning how somebody got it"

★★ Guide
@jaygates879 My thoughts are:
First of all fix the Legends we actually have before bring new Characters into the game and have more trouble than now...

Do Respawn forget all Lifeline Mains out there?
So many nerfs and now she is not played anymore because she is useless.
Lifeline? Nahh take Gibby he is a better Lifeline.
S13 Gibby? Nahh take Castle he is a better Gibby and wtf is Lifeline?

Took lifelines shield she has before the nerf and bring it updated to the new Legend Castle...

Fix: Give Castles shield to Lifeline, remove her instant rez, reduce her rezzing time and delete Castle!
Message 2 of 16 (631 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@jaygates879 this is stupid, people almost killed lifeline by complaining about her slow and stationery revive shield, but now they are bringing someone who can revive with a shield while retrieving fallen allies?
I really hope that this is not true, otherwise, RIP lifeline but this time with no return.
and if they really release something like this then I hope that they consider refunding all lifeline mains their heirloom shards.
sorry, I know that this is only a leak that might be totally fake or something that never going to happen but this triggered me because these people called influencers and pros who present a minority in the player base are controlling and making the shots for everyone else.
why Respawn doesn't introduce a voting system to base their decision on, who is more important the 2 % or whatever minority or the rest of your player base.
#stop killing lifeline
Message 3 of 16 (615 Views)

Champion

Let's not get overly dramatic people. You don't know enough yet. He definately doesn't look like he'd replace either person. He can't shoot through it so you can move on him just as he can move on you. And I'd bet there is a timer for it.

Also lifeline is never picked yet......

Screenshot_20220323-072223_Chrome.jpg

Message 4 of 16 (586 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor honestly I don't know how accurate these numbers are as what I see from my daily matches is that these numbers are wrong.
I rarely see lifeline players, especially in storm point.
the other day one of my random teammates literally started shouting and calling me a noob just because I picked lifeline on storm point and said ( who the F play lifeline in this map) then he left the match on drop XD
Message 5 of 16 (576 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 I see lots of lifelines. I don't play SP much tho. I think the numbers are pretty accurate. I know multiple people who love to be her. I dislike having her as a teammate unless the person is as good as you.
Message 6 of 16 (568 Views)

★ Guide

wait I thought one sided, easily nadeable, throwable shields that both parties can’t shoot through where so OP we had to remove them entirely instead of trying to tweak them ?

Message 7 of 16 (540 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Banzai3819He can't shoot as he revives. And he can't rez multiple at a time, unlike lifeline.

Message 8 of 16 (497 Views)

★★ Expert

Well, I'm gonna complain about his shield on every Respawn twitter post. It should be destructable with like 5hp.

Message 9 of 16 (407 Views)

★★ Pro
@hayhor XDD lmao "no one plays it anymore" and it's a top 5 picked legend xdd

The top legends with higher pickrate aren't the ones who need buffs lol
Message 10 of 16 (378 Views)