Re: New Castle gameplay leak "and questioning how somebody got it"

by jaygates879

Original Post

★ Guide
Beeing able to auto rez 2 ppl got added as her shield got removed, rev shield 1.0 also had LL manually rez people behind the shield so she wasn’t always able to shoot wich tbh I’d take over where she is now any day
Message 11 of 16 (341 Views)

Champion

Admit it lifelines you'll never be happy.

Message 12 of 16 (332 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

A bunch of other leaked legends didn't expect my boi of becoming LL main's most scorned enemy "this wasn't the first thread talking about NC, pretty sure it was mentioned their he was getting a form of LL's old passive". I admit, I hate recycled abilities myself "cough - Phantom", but the game really does need more defense / support options and I'm pretty sure he'll be vulnerable while dragging the downed teammate "slowed movement, can't shoot, and hopefully not capable of spamming" and like @hayhor said he can't replace Gibby or LL "he'll need a Wattson to block out a airstrike / grenades  and LL is still the only one who can regen people".

Message 13 of 16 (325 Views)

★★ Expert

She's also the only one who can make 2 syringes drop from the sky after waiting for 5 minutes. That needs to be removed as well, it's game breaking and takes no skill.

Message 14 of 16 (279 Views)

Champion
@CCbathwater 🤣🤣🤣
Message 15 of 16 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Was not expecting this, or this.

Now we get too see how everyone works kind of.

p.s. - after watching through both videos, it turns out we still don't get see what conduit might be able to do. I predict Uplink's ult will  work like Fernando's via Paladins "they basically act the same description wise but Uplinks is busted do the current active time". Jester is the Cloak character people begged for, but  tied to more a defensive role. Another defense character is almost fornite like "predicting nano bots". Footage of how Vantage's kit works, and Phantom actually seems more useful than I thought "tactical sounds like a wall latch via warframe, ultimate should counter heal/ revives of enemy team imo but who knows, waiting to see pro's to sky rocket Caliber playrate due to passive alone".

Message 16 of 16 (169 Views)