New Battle Pass Reward -Check it out before you get it

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: New Battle Pass Reward -Check it out before you get it

@IAmTheMeddler got to agree with that, pathfinder skin looks beautiful. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 11 of 18 (365 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well,  those look lazy... I hope they not focusing on the cosmetic because they're focusing on making the game better.... (no they dont, they just dont care)

Message 12 of 18 (330 Views)

@pastaclown I've been happy with other stuff from the BP the charms, granted I have more charms than I know what to do with now.. I've also enjoy the dive emotes.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 18 (312 Views)

★★★ Pro

Mirage skin number 221127314 Standard smile can you guess who will definitely get a new skin in next event? Mirage again yay! (and who cares about others like Loba or Crypto?)

Message 14 of 18 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo I like the PF skin, BH skin, cool skydive emotes, holo sprays(that's worth $10, right?). Don't care about the g7 skin. I am gonna buy(spent my S5 coins xD). I don't spend on events, so at least I can buy the BP.
Message 15 of 18 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ Why are the holo sprays not a priority to have on every legend first time around. What kinda thought process was: hey let's implement a new cosmetic that no one asked for... To really stick it, first round is only for 1/3rd or half of our legends.

-_-

Message 16 of 18 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]

boring reward / content, the only thing I like is the holo spray, but too bad the holo doesn't show the skin that you're using and it also doesn't show user name of the holo, instead it's just generic skin, so meh.

Message 17 of 18 (271 Views)

★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q it's cause they only partially know their player-base.

Trashy, sweaty, solo playing, rage quitting, loot hogging, finisher every kill, mindless, egotistical, narcissistic Wraith mains. 

Message 18 of 18 (268 Views)