New Battle Pass Reward -Check it out before you get it

★★★★★ Expert

It just released, hot as potatoes.

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/battle-pass

What do you think ?

Message 1 of 18 (768 Views)

Re: New Battle Pass Reward -Check it out before you get it

★★★★ Guide
@asukojo Looks pretty good! Some awesome charms and loading screens etc, although I have always thought that every BP weapon skin is very meh and could be done much better, with the exception of the reactive weapon skins which are always awesome.
Message 2 of 18 (748 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo It's either me or looking at it low rez from my phone but it looks even less desirable than usual for me. I'll take a look at it tomorrow when it releases but for now not impressed... I'm usually not with bp stuff tho
Message 3 of 18 (742 Views)

★★ Pro
@asukojo Gotta admit that’s the worst looking battlepass rewards so far . Didn’t see anything in the gameplay trailer I liked either except bloodhounds .
Message 4 of 18 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Gun skin is mediocre ....it just lazy pattern.  

Message 5 of 18 (704 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The Pathfinder skin is dope, but seeing as I never play as him it doesn't really matter. But just like any other battle pass, it mostly contains items for characters that never get played and the items that do correlate with the legends I play as are not that intriguing.

I'm not complaining though since you can't expect much from a battle pass that costs $10 (or $0 if you save the coins from the last battle pass)

I do love that legendary G7 Scout skin though!

Message 6 of 18 (686 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@asukojo meh. Sentinel and G7 skin are neat but who uses those after finding a Wingman or R301? Pathfinder skin looks nice at least. 90% reskins is basically the norm anyway. Truthfully the only real reason you buy the pass in the first place is for the Crafting Metals rather than anything else. Initial price point of 10 dollars should've net you about 6000 crafting metals now, which is enough for a few 18 dollar skins from collection events. 

Message 7 of 18 (661 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@asukojo If thats really the BP for season 6 its clear as day that they give 0 effs about this game and have lost motivation.
Message 8 of 18 (601 Views)

★ Pro
@asukojo 90% of these items are trash xd
Message 9 of 18 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Judging by the comments its not me xD I can't look at the rewards on a laptop atm for some reason so I'll see them on my console later at launch
Message 10 of 18 (509 Views)