New Abilities LTM ?

by asukojo

Original Post

New Abilities LTM ?

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David

@EA_Kent

Community and Dev has new ideas and they want to try out new abilities (buff) for legends.

Instead of asking their QA to test in limited scope, how about create New Abilities LTM so community can try it out and give direct feedback.

If the feedback is good, dev can roll it out. If community think need to tweak it, dev can adjust it.

This way, community get involvement in game development. it's great circle of improvement that community feel they "own it" and they play even more.

Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)

Re: New Abilities LTM ?

Champion
@asukojo It would be a good idea as we could actually give them loads of feedback and like you said let's the community own changes. I'd kill to try out that combat bow xD

It would also prevent Respawn from getting such a big backlash from changes that we don't like (and consequently flooding the forum xD).

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (216 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@GH0STEDbyME wrote:
@asukojo. I'd kill to try out that combat bow xD

Would-be future killer!

Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Kent

@EA_David

Some of abilities that I have been requested:

1. Crypto tactical (only when while driving the drone): able to see enemies shield and health so team mate can focus on the weakest enemy first and avoid the strongest one.

2. Bangelore ultimate: Bangelore move faster inside her ultimate. Her ultimate detonate like a land mine so when enemy that touch/near it, it exploded and got damage & stunned. Bangelore use her ultimate to be super aggresive (instead of repositioning tool).

3. Octane tactical: If octane stim first then revive, he revive faster. After team mate got revived, team mate get speed boost so they can run away and heal.

4. Loba passive : Highlight what team mate looking for.

Loba ultimate : If enemy shield got damage, loba can swap it with her shield it before it got recharged. Enemy has purple, loba only has white, she hear gun fight, instead of 3rd party and take huge risk, she simply steal/swap her shield with enemy broken shield. She still has to recharge it after that.

5. Wattson ultimate: Charge shield that are on the floor.

If you have idea, you can post it here: 

1. Loba ultimate: Pick up team mate banner.

Message 4 of 4 (178 Views)