Never Add Solos

by iAvMi

Original Post

Re: Never Add Solos

★★ Guide

Get over yourself. 

Nobody is obligated to play like an idiot just because you do.

Message 21 of 27 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:

@AWOL_312 wrote:

Instead of adding solo they can add penalties for quitters and soloers: you quit the game before your respawn time runs out? you get a "bad teammate" badge and unable to play the game for 30 minutes.

You go solo instead of sticking with your team? You start dying as quick as you are in the final circle; and if you quit? than you get the badge and 30 minutes ban!

Some dictatorship is what players need, this way they will play the game the way is supposed to be played! 

I will never a support a punishment for leaving in a non ranked game mode. If i died and I realize my teammate that can't hit the side of a bar is my last hope, I'm leaving. Well if they added a solo mode, there would be less chance of people going solo.

Players like this is one of the reasons the game should ABSOLUTELY punish players for leaving early. But unfortunately I can't support Apex implementing a penalty for leaving early unless they address server issues, the hit authentication that is helping high ping players, legends hitboxes, audio issues, ect ect. I try not to and usually dont quit but cant help but to not blame players for quitting when losing fights due to BS game issues. The times good connection/ping players being insta killed by high ping, getting killed by a character running around but not one footstep is heard, bullets hitting a certain legend but dont register because of the broken hit box, fights against bullet sponge connection players. But regardless of players quitting, not quitting, punishments, no punishments, for the love of god Apex ADD SOLOS TO THE GAME already. 

Message 22 of 27 (231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@karchkiraly1 wrote:

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:

@AWOL_312 wrote:

Instead of adding solo they can add penalties for quitters and soloers: you quit the game before your respawn time runs out? you get a "bad teammate" badge and unable to play the game for 30 minutes.

You go solo instead of sticking with your team? You start dying as quick as you are in the final circle; and if you quit? than you get the badge and 30 minutes ban!

Some dictatorship is what players need, this way they will play the game the way is supposed to be played! 

I will never a support a punishment for leaving in a non ranked game mode. If i died and I realize my teammate that can't hit the side of a bar is my last hope, I'm leaving. Well if they added a solo mode, there would be less chance of people going solo.

Players like this is one of the reasons the game should ABSOLUTELY punish players for leaving early. But unfortunately I can't support Apex implementing a penalty for leaving early unless they address server issues, the hit authentication that is helping high ping players, legends hitboxes, audio issues, ect ect. I try not to and usually dont quit but cant help but to not blame players for quitting when losing fights due to BS game issues. The times good connection/ping players being insta killed by high ping, getting killed by a character running around but not one footstep is heard, bullets hitting a certain legend but dont register because of the broken hit box, fights against bullet sponge connection players. But regardless of players quitting, not quitting, punishments, no punishments, for the love of god Apex ADD SOLOS TO THE GAME already. 

You see, players are never happy: they do not want neither a solo mode because it is a team-based game and bla bla bla, nor a penalty for who do not play in the right way. Where's the deal then?

Message 23 of 27 (194 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well, looking at the replies so far I would say that not too many people agree with you eh? Furthermore, I don't believe for a second that you are a "veteran gamer", looking at both your arguments and your style of writing (...). Seriously, "ive written alot more posts in much more dynamic fields"? I can't think of any field at all where this style would be taken serious but hey, if it makes you feel better. You didn't answer any of my arguments, you just wrote one insanely long rant. Please go back to whatever "dynamic fields" you normally frequent. Thanks.

Message 24 of 27 (178 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm fine with solo mode, make it an event like once a week maybe, party is more fun.

Message 25 of 27 (157 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Who cares if there is Solo or not Solo?

The point is, if EA wants to give gamers more choices, what's wrong with that?

Is having Solo Matches in the game going to ruin it? NO

Is there a problem to adding Solo? NO

The only problem is the extra work it takes the Developers to implement this, they are truly the only ones affected.

If EA wants to give us Solo then let them do it, and for those people bothered by it for whatever reason, then don't LOOK at it in the Game or Join Solo! ---> SIMPLE!

Bottom line, people are making it seem like when they go in a Store to buy something, and they see other choices on the shelf they flip out, and get upset! Well I might see reason to this, if what you want is not there, BUT if what you want is in the Store and you are offered also more choices, this is going to bother you?

PEACE

Message 26 of 27 (149 Views)

★★ Expert

Just add it

Message 27 of 27 (142 Views)