Never Add Solos

by iAvMi

Original Post

Re: Never Add Solos

★★★★★ Novice

ive never played this game for fun...i cant recall ever playing a video game for fun...i play games to compete. never played a story mode of any game ever!!! unless i had too...never played assassins creed...never did halo campaigns...never did cod campaigns...buy the game...straight to online multiplayer

Message 11 of 27 (372 Views)

★★★ Novice

Duos would be nice though.

Message 12 of 27 (357 Views)

★★ Apprentice

how many god damn times do you need to use ...

Message 13 of 27 (348 Views)

★★ Apprentice
PUBG called
Message 14 of 27 (348 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Troll post going without a squad is horrible too toxic and you have no idea what you are talking about. Being forced to be in squad is ridiculously. With 2 randoms in the squad is basically a solo vs 3 since the other random just loot the whole game.
Message 15 of 27 (328 Views)

★ Apprentice
yea and btw ladies and gentleman these are the people that respawn listen to instead of the other 90% of the players who ask for solo, duos and other improvements, gg stupid developers
Message 16 of 27 (323 Views)

★ Guide

You lose literally nothing if a solo mode is added and you don't play solos.

In fact, you gain the exact situation you want!

Why?

Because all the toxic, quitters, non-teamplayers would be playing solo mode

and leave the squad queue to people who want to play as a team!

Balancing will still be based on squad queue  as it is the main game mode and solo mode will not be considering when doing so.

I mean, all moba's have aram and it balance team does not care about it at all, why would apex do that?

THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO ADD SOLO MODE! IT WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR LITERALLY EVERYONE!

Message 17 of 27 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Instead of adding solo they can add penalties for quitters and soloers: you quit the game before your respawn time runs out? you get a "bad teammate" badge and unable to play the game for 30 minutes.

You go solo instead of sticking with your team? You start dying as quick as you are in the final circle; and if you quit? than you get the badge and 30 minutes ban!

Some dictatorship is what players need, this way they will play the game the way is supposed to be played! 

Message 18 of 27 (296 Views)

★★ Guide

Wouldn't you rather them stop playing in the normal mode but still continue to support the game? Such backward a$$ thinking.

Message 19 of 27 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@AWOL_312 wrote:

Instead of adding solo they can add penalties for quitters and soloers: you quit the game before your respawn time runs out? you get a "bad teammate" badge and unable to play the game for 30 minutes.

You go solo instead of sticking with your team? You start dying as quick as you are in the final circle; and if you quit? than you get the badge and 30 minutes ban!

Some dictatorship is what players need, this way they will play the game the way is supposed to be played! 

I will never a support a punishment for leaving in a non ranked game mode. If i died and I realize my teammate that can't hit the side of a barn is my last hope, I'm leaving. Well if they added a solo mode, there would be less chance of people going solo.

Message 20 of 27 (273 Views)